1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Answer To The Question "How Can I Get Money From The Internet"

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dewblue81, Feb 21, 2013.

How can I get money?

The word “how can I get money” is a very important question that needs an answer. Here, I will show you how you can get money with little or no cost.

ONLINE BUSINESS
    Online business is one of the fastest growing businesses known today. This type of business has a lot of benefits in terms of profit and setup capital. You don’t need a large amount of money to setup an online business. All you need to setup an online business is a domain name, web host account and a website. The next step is to market your business or product to get a reasonable amount of traffic to your website and the money will start rolling in.
    Here, I will like to recommend an online business that has great profits with little or no cost to setup.

Article Business
    Articles business is the greatest business that has ever existed on the internet. Without articles, there will be no internet. Billions of people visit the internet daily in search of information. The information they get while researching the internet are written articles. So you can see the importance of articles to the internet.

The answer to the question “how can I get money “is a Business called ARTICLES WHOLE SALES
    Articles whole sales have become one of the most popular online businesses today. Online marketers and webmasters depend on articles for their websites and online business promotions. Webmasters and most online entrepreneurs cannot do without articles. This shows that there are a lot of benefits in articles whole sales business.
    Article whole sale business is a business that has more than 500% profits in return. It is a business that the seller will stock thousands of high quality and original articles in various topics and keywords and a buyer will place an order on the available articles and make payment to the seller and the articles will be delivered to him immediately after the payment has been confirmed by the seller.

EXAMPLE:
    Seller: Have 1,000 high quality and original articles of 500 words stocked for sale.
    Cost per 1 articles = $2
    Buyer: place an order for 200 articles
    200 articles = $400
    Buyer makes payment for 200 articles
    Seller receives the payment and sends the articles to the buyer immediately.
    Transaction complete
    This is how you will get money from doing an online business.

The question you will be asking me now is how to get buyers who will be interested in buying your original and high quality articles?

To get buyers that will be interested in buying your bulk articles is the easiest thing to do.

Just go to www.freelancer.com and register as a seller. Then place bids on articles projects based on the keywords of your stocked articles. I.e. place as many bids as possible. You can also register with other freelance sites so that you will get a lot of buyers. Before you place a bid on a project, please, ready the project description carefully. After you place a bid on a project (article writing projects) send a private message to the buyer.

NOTE: in your private message, tell the buyer to check your website for samples. This is how you get buyers to your website.

If you are able to get only 20 satisfied buyers, you are ok. You will make thousands of dollars weekly.
    I have been freelancing for more than 11 years now and I have a lot of experience in this type of business. I know all the secrets behind freelancing business and how to get buyer’s attention.

100% of the buyers on freelance sites want their projects to be executed in the shortest possible time. If you are able to deliver 200 high quality articles in a day, the buyer will be very happy and will always want to do business with you. Since you already have more than a thousand high quality original ready stocked articles, they will always patronize you.
    To become a successful online entrepreneur, you need mentors that will guild you through and give you the necessary materials you will need to succeed. Please, follow my instructions only if you want to succeed in this business. I guarantee you 100% success

Guide lines and steps to follow

1. You must have a website (the website domain name should have article in between or after. Example: articleswarehouse.com, buyhighqualityarticles.com, or articles4sale.com
    2. If you don’t have a website or you want me to help you build a professional website that is best suitable for this article business, then you can contact me at glanchtech at gmail dot com with your price.
    3. Register with a web host; here I will recommend www.lovingdomains.com they are very reliable.
    4. You will spend only $230 to setup this article business if you do not have a domain name and a webhost, but if you have a webhost, you will only spend $11 dollars for the domain registration.

This is the answer to the Question How can I get money. I wish you the best as you follow these steps. Please, for any help, contact me at articleswing dot com or glanchtech at gmail dot com

dewblue81, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  2. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make money online - the prob is what you'll do... keep chasing your own tail trying one thing after another... or stick with one and keep doing it for at least 3-6 months and only then move on to something else. Plus decide what you want to do online: business, affiliate marketer, full-time blogger, etc.

jacksarlo, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  3. OvaisAlam

OvaisAlam Active Member

Best Answers:
    oDesk and especially Elance is a good option and they're better than Freelancer.com

OvaisAlam, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  4. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Obviously it is a great things to do the new way to earn online. But I am upset that all the work I have done. you are right jacksarlo . Now I am trying different online earning way. Because of unfocused my air and word my point is failed .And I did not get so much profit which I tried.

xtremseller, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  5. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have personally used iwriter.com to both buy articles, and sell articles.

I can't tell you how many times iwriter had saved me from financial ruin because I was able to make some decent part time income in there. I dont know if I'd be up to the task of wholesale tho lol, too much writing.

All it takes is being able to re-write few articles properly, and you'll be able to make a killing.

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  6. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are misleading people here, Mr "2-messages and 1 trophy point".

It's not easy to start that sort of business: and who can write 200 articles in a day? A lot of people here do not have English as their first language either which makes it ten times harder for them. And it seems as if you are telling people to get 1000 articles in the bag and then set up a website which, for some reason, you estimate will cost them $230 - " if you do not have a domain name and a webhost, but if you have a webhost, you will only spend $11 dollars for the domain registration."

So, why does a web host cost $230-11=$219?

I can't quite work out what your angle is, but it seems distinctly fishy to me.

Perhaps you can convince me - with your 3rd post - that you are above board :)

malcsimm, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  7. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Writing articles can be profitable, but you're trading time for money everyone knows this. Yet I did here of people earn huge sums as an article writer, but it didn't happen overnight definitely. It's not some kind of joke like go to iwriter.com and there you have your new part time job. Wish it was that easy :)

jacksarlo, Mar 10, 2013 IP
    malcsimm likes this.
  8. dealeris

dealeris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before writing a 1000 articles for stock anyone should first talk to someone who is good and experienced writer, earns money from that and ask for his honest opinion.
    Every "how to make money" guide i read, i notice they lack flexibility in the method itself. You can't be stubborn and stupid when starting any job. Before investing a great amount of time at least make sure it will pay off the electricity bill.

dealeris, Mar 10, 2013 IP
    malcsimm likes this.
  9. vishawnath

vishawnath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you only do business like selling something etc.. otherwise make money to do data entry or another work it's a time wasting....

vishawnath, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  10. sieghart

sieghart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Things you could do in order to earn money online is to sell some stuff on eBay or work as a freelancer. However, before jumping into freelancing you need to possess the skills and expertise because the competition on each task is very high.

sieghart, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  11. Killswitch Deepak Thakur

Killswitch Deepak Thakur Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am making money online and I only invested $9 ever to buy a .org domain.