1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me please fiverr....

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shahshah, Mar 10, 2013.

Hello
    can any one know how can got order in fiverr ? and which gig is got daily order i make my account butt no order in my account can any one share with me what is this problem thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    shahshah, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  2. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    It has been awhile since I've used Fiverr; but have you entered your Paypal email address or whichever other acceptable payment method or option Fiverr allows to accept payments under your Fiverr account?

muffet, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  3. Gvidas

Gvidas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You created gig and haven't received any orders? Is this your problem? What gigs are you offering? And don't worry it takes some time to get orders and you need to promote them :)

Gvidas, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  4. shahshah

shahshah Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i m not got order :'(

shahshah, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  5. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh okay well try making your gigs unique instead of posting duplicate gigs that others are presently already offering on Fiverr. Do you have any talent doing puppetry with voice over for business promotions or video animations in your native language? Promote your gigs on your social media profiles, youtube and make sure you clearly explain in as simple words as possible what benefit(s) you're offering to prospective buyers.

Proof read your gig for any misspellings, grammar and punctuation errors before posting them. Lastly price your gigs reasonably, so you realize a profit after Fiverr & whichever payment option you accept to receive your gig payments thru once their fees are deducted. Be patience and stick at.

muffet, Mar 11, 2013 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  6. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most people visits Fiverr the first time for a reason. They want to buy cheap services or they want to make money by selling stuff. As I've said in several threads already, Fiverr ain't easy.
    I would say about 85-90% of the sellers on Fiverr have the same problem as you stated.
    They list their gigs and they actually believes that they will make a fortune for doing so.. And they won't.

There's tons of sellers on Fiverr, and there's tons of buyers.. Why would anyone place an order from a seller with 0 positive ratings or from a seller which recently joined? The truth is, that most people don't.

You need to figure out a few couple of "secrets", to be able to start making money.

First of all, you can't list a gig which is an exact copy of another sellers gig. If that seller already gets orders.
    Sure you CAN do that, but you'll NOT get any orders on that specific gig..

I was just like you and a bunch of others when I first joined Fiverr, and I didn't get any sales either.. Until I made some changes with my whole approach.. And I've also created a couple of reports and guides which includes my own experience with Fiverr, how to get orders and so on. But this is not a salespage for my own creations, so I'll leave that part out. I just wanted you to realize that you'll NOT get any orders if you just list your gigs as a "crazy" person.

Someone above told you to improve your language skills, and sure.. That would be making things easier. I'm from Sweden and I can't say I speak english very well, but I've had great success with Fiverr!

You need to find some "golden nuggets", do some research and learn good ways to expose your gig. I've done it, so why can't you? Fiverr has several thousands of gigs listed, HOW will people be able to see YOUR gig? And WHY should they ORDER from YOU?

It's all about HOW you expose your gig. You can't stop and feel that you've done everything you can, just by listing your gig. You may need to improve the gig. Change the title.. Try some different words or change your description. You need to make people an offer they can't refuse. That's how winning is done.

I gave people a bonus when I first started out. I gave my buyers TWO for the price of ONE.
    You COULD to that, but it depends on WHAT your providing your customers with.

Most of the sellers on Fiverr, DOESN'T work for several hours to complete ONE order, but if YOU do that, you'll get HAPPY Customers.. But even if you did do that.. How could you get your customers to know that? You can't tell them that.. That's stupid.

The best way to do this, is by providing your customers WAY more than they ordered.
    Sure, this depends on your gigs too. But let's say you're selling Twitter followers.

First of all.. Make sure that YOU provide your customers with MORE followers than ANY other seller on Fiverr. Even if you have to work harder.. Promote that gig, find some "loopholes" and get a couple of orders..

When you complete your work, make sure you've gotten them even MORE followers than you stated in your title.

Example: If you create a gig with a title like this: "I will give you 5.000 twitter followers, ASAP!"
    (Make sure that no other seller on Fiverr provides MORE followers than you.)

Promote that gig and when you're starting to collecting some orders..
    Provide your customers with 7000 twitter followers or even more than that.. Because IF you do that, you'll get HAPPY customers which will give you a Postive Review, for sure. And if you continue to do this, with let's say 10-15 orders or even more than that, you'll have great positive reviews and those customers will be placing orders from YOU in the future too.. (+ Others will notice all your positive reviews and will be willing to place an order too.)

Finally, when orders are coming in on a regular basis, you just decrease the amount of followers you provide your customers, when you're completing the gigs.

That way, you're clients will still be happy since you deliver EXACTLY what you say in your title of the gig.

Well, that's it for now..
    Hope you'll be successful!

Best Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 15, 2013 IP
    cbusiness, muffet and Karen May Jones like this.
  7. fishook

fishook Member

Best Answers:
    If you read everything said on this thread, if I were you I would do 1 thing. You might have good services, and I'm sure you do. But, being a fiverr user myself, I can tell you what I look at that is just as important as the service is, and that is the use of "Proper English". By reading your post your fiverr problem is apparent, and I have come up with a valuable solution. When you decied to post on fiver, bring your post over here and ask someone to proofread it. OR, as a DP member you may pm me your service and your copy and I will personally proof and rewrite free in true native English that you need!

fishook, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  8. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think that having a good description of the Gig and having a good image is important, but knowing how to go after business is also vital. I have an eBook about building a business from a Fiverr start and it is on the MarketPlace here, but one idea I mention in my book is having a pitch and some work samples and actively responding to Fiverr members asking for work to be done. When you see the little green box on the right and someone is asking for work that is close to what you have a Gig for, send them a nice message and tell them you have a Gig for what they are asking for. Also, I have some pre-made samples I send them with the message.

I will make a rough estimate that I get orders probably half the time I do this kind of proactive outreach. I'm generally too busy now with Gigs and don't have to do outreach anymore, but if my work list is getting light I start looking for work and generally find it.

Lastly, if your English is not good, hire another Fiverr person to help you write a Gig description. That is the beauty of Fiverr -- you can find almost any kind of help you need.

Rocky
    www.colewriting.com

Lynn C, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  9. ironoutthegrind

ironoutthegrind Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't sell anything on Fiverr but I do buy from there from time to time. From a buyer's point of view I go through a check list of things. Some of this includes their rating, how long the gig has been there, reviews, etc... I actually go through and read the reviews. Plus, sometimes I will message them as well before I place the order with questions and judge by how fast they get back to me by and the feedback I get. By doing this I have eliminated many gigs but have found some great one's as well and I keep on going back to the ones that I like so they get repeat business. Plus, I have an online business so I refer people to these gigs so the referral business from me as well.

My point being that when you do start to get people to buy your gigs. Do everything possible to build a good rapport with each one of them and make sure your rating is 100%. Even if it is only $5 because that $5 can turn into much more before you know it and some of the best leads you can get are referrals.

Hope this helps, :)

Kevin

ironoutthegrind, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  10. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I hate to say it, but for myself, I have cut back substantially from ordering from fiverr. This is after it took 12 months to finally get a task done.
    I have work and projects that are nearly 2 years old, and cant get them done. And NO i wasnt paying 1 gig for the project. Some of my projects have been over 20gigs on fiverr for the one project and I tip well.
    I am also patient, allowing over 6months for one sellers to deliver work before I gave up.

If you work on fiverr, and are sick of not getting enough orders, complain to fiverr. As the people that want to order from YOU, probly hired someone else. They might hire 20 people who dick them around with not doing the work and before they hire you, they have already given up.

I am certain that there would be many other buyers like me who arent putting work through fiverr anymore, and with no punishments for crap sellers, it ruins the site for both the buyers and the sellers.

matt_62, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  11. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That is an eye opening store about why some folks on Fiverr are not making money. In my mind, it all comes down to customer service and quality. I was not that great at Fiverr when I started, but when I decided that I would treat it like a real business, things took off for me. I now have as much work as I want and make more than $1,000 a month consistently. There are two reasons for that: 1) Quality, and 2) Delivering on time.

You do those two things and you get Level 2 privileges and good reviews. Then, you start getting repeat customers. Finally, I think that Fiverr is like any other creative industry. There are good and bad members. When I shop there I look for experienced people with good ratings. Then, I am not disappointed. The best performers I note and use again. That is the way to do it.

As a full-time writer who uses Fiverr to pay the bills, I would never let a project come in as late as you mention, but that is probably why I do pretty well there.

Everything you wrote about was true, and to avoid that kind of thing, look for providers with great ratings and good history.

Rocky
    www.colewriting.com

Lynn C, Mar 15, 2013 IP
    muffet and Karen May Jones like this.
  12. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Oh, one other comment on Fiverr people that let you down. There is a punishment for dissatisfied buyers. It is canceling the order and writing a bad review. If Fiverr sees a trend a seller can be demoted of Level 2 and they can be banned if things get bad enough.

Rocky
    www.colewriting.com

Lynn C, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  13. a-jani

a-jani Banned

Best Answers:
    From where and how can i get your book.

a-jani, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  14. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is on the Digital Point marketplace under Top Rated.

Or you can get it with bonuses from here:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/645122-how-make-1000-month-ebook-2-bonus-books-5-a.html

Rocky
    www.colewriting.com

Lynn C, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  15. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    inyourway, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  16. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Happy to chat anytime.
    Rocky
    www.colewriting.com

Lynn C, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  17. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have a link now that should show with my signature.

Lynn C, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  18. shahshah

shahshah Peon

Best Answers:
    how many you proved signature backlinks and what is price ?

shahshah, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  19. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you are asking about the eBook price, right?
    My eBook is $4 and is in the MarketPlace. The link to get there is below my signature here. If that is not what you are asking, please clarify what you were asking for me.

Lynn C, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  20. SamantaKowalsky

SamantaKowalsky Peon

Best Answers:
    first rule would be to offer something that ppl would like to buy from you ;)

SamantaKowalsky, Mar 18, 2013 IP