1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the secret to CPA ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jasonlwe, Mar 9, 2013.

Just like the title, what is the secret to been successive in CPA? How does one earn through CPA? What are the methods used ? What will cause more leads ?

jasonlwe, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  2. coolrohit222002

coolrohit222002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good Traffic = Good Leads

coolrohit222002, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  3. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no secret to being a success on CPA. You just have to join the networks and sell their products. If you are going to use PPC make sure you limit you have a budget and only allow so much per day.

bettaone, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  4. walts1

walts1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to pick a niche that convert well. Gambling is one of them or maybe one of a kind

walts1, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  5. Stephan_Iscoe

Stephan_Iscoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The secret to CPA (and PPC) is putting an irresistible offer in front of lots people who are looking for it.

Stephan_Iscoe, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  6. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:

Best one yet. Yea CPA is probably the easiest yet difficult business models in internet marketing. You get paid when people enter email addresses and zip codes but there's a lot of testing involved.

I did it and blew through a few hundred pretty quick. Problem is I wasn't focused either. I was running too many campaigns at once instead of doing one at a time, tracking my results and going from there...

I may try my hand at it later because it's pretty tantalizing...

Dennis
    "the marketing menace"

DennisKnows, Mar 10, 2013 IP
    Stephan_Iscoe likes this.
  7. Stephan_Iscoe

Stephan_Iscoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BTW, I've found that Facebook and Bing are delivering best cost-to-conversions.

Facebook is incredibly cheap right now, both for paid ads (depending on the niche and reach),
    and for Sponsored posts (my best performing option so far). Bing (and sometimes Yahoo) make the list because the competition is on Google.

No real results to report yet from Twitter ads...sceptical though.

Also, when you have some real bux to spend, give a Yahoo account manager a call and ask for
    "remnant run of the site" advertising, then negotiate for the parts of the site you really want ;)

Stephan_Iscoe, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  8. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What I have had success with over the year is
    The key is putting your own twist on running a campaign. In other words everyone is advertising sign up to win a IPad ! You want more like Highly Target and Isolate Your Audience

For Pittsburgh Steeler fans tells us who the steelers should draft in the first round
    and qualify to win a free ipad.

Creativity is what does it . That is what is called thinking marketing .

tac88, Mar 10, 2013 IP
    Stephan_Iscoe likes this.
  9. wmatla

wmatla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Demographics!

wmatla, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  10. gox1971

gox1971 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In CPA like in all Internet online business there are no secrets, just ideas who needed to put in ACTION!
    There are hundreds of ways to drive traffic and make money with your CPA offer and most popular is PPC/PPV because is also fastest method to gain traffic to your offer.
    PPC/PPV are not so easy to perform as other said it is. There are lot's of testing to gain great results and creativity have main rule in that.
    I do great with CPA (MaxBounty, Neverblue, AdWorkMedia) and most what I do is 3k+ in one day with dating offer from MaxBounty.

gox1971, Mar 31, 2013 IP