1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for native English travel writers. $0.01 per word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alexau, Mar 7, 2013.

I am looking for a native English writer who can write travel related content.
    I need articles about different tourist attractions, landmarks, etc.

• Good researching skills are very important for this work
    • You must have good writing and presentation skills
    • You must be reliable
    • Articles must be original and unique.
    • All articles must pass premium Copyscape test.
    • Stealing and rewriting content from other websites or any offline sources is unacceptable.
    • Articles must contain accurate and up-to-date information. I had experience with some writers who wrote about some museums which were closed down 2 years ago.

$0.01 per word may not be very high rate but I need over 1000 articles written.
    If you can write good quality articles, do work properly and according to my requirements, then I can provide long term work.

Please send me links to some travel-related articles you wrote in the past.

alexau, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  2. pallavi21

pallavi21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looking for a writer who can weave magic by her words? No more wasting of your time as you have got the right connection. I am an expert writer who can turn any idea into powerful content. My writing can prove to be the backbone of your organization because I know how to attract the attention of the readers and keep them hooked to your website.

I am ready to writer travel related articles...

pallavi21, Mar 9, 2013 IP