1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google local is not coming in SERP

Discussion in 'Google' started by thenetspiders, Sep 2, 2011.

Hii..I had listed my Website Google Place and its being more than 3 weeks but my website listing is not appear in local list in delhi region for few category ....few things i wanted to tell you all that i am following google place guidelines and verified Google listing and Physical Location is lying on Home page but still facing this problem ...........

thenetspiders, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. common sense

common sense Member

Best Answers:
    Have u listed according to the terms and condition of the service ? you must get some email notification regarding its approval or rejection . ........

common sense, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  3. tonys10

tonys10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We have the same issue now in 2013 - it's been about 3 months since the Local Place and Google+ accounts have been created.

tonys10, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  4. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its not been a problem in my region, i am getting local results on top as compared to others.

faheem334, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  5. rakesh.swaransoft

rakesh.swaransoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check your local listing detail and add pin provided by google then verifiy it. wait for some time it will appear after some time.

rakesh.swaransoft, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  6. moonheart

moonheart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    see whether your local business listing indexed on google by searching your main website or business name. If it is indexed and still not ranking on google local listing then there might be lots of website competing for that particular keywords for local ranking. So optimize your local business listing.

moonheart, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  7. chris.stevo

chris.stevo Active Member

Best Answers:
    The issue here is that Google is now RELATING your Local Places listing with your SERPS listing, and it is almost always when you use a geographic location in your SERPS title or description tag, and then DUPLICATE this area as your main area of business in your Local Places listing.

We have had 2 clients fall foul of this new way in which google is working.

Our client then went in to his Local Places listing and chnaged the primary area location to a different one (previously both had 'Manchester', so he adjusted his Local Places listing to Urmston, which is where they are based but it is a suburb of Manchester)

Withing 3 days his SERPS listing was back on the top 3 of the natural listings.

We have now done the same thing with another client whose SERPS listing suddenly dropped off page 1 after being there for over 4 years. Same result....it came back, this time within 2 days.

We are now actively contacting clients (who have good high rankings in SERPS) to warn them against adding a listing in Local Places using their main geographic area.

chris.stevo, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  8. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google will list your website with google place in certain keywords that they think is most suitable.
    I had submited my google place and i notice it only showed in certain keywords and not for all.

JerrickYeoh, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  9. JiniOnline

JiniOnline Member

Best Answers:
    Keep patience, Google will crawl your site for Google Place.
    Check your mail on regular basis.

JiniOnline, Mar 20, 2013 IP