1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Cure for Cancer Has Been Found and is Purposely Being Ignored

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qadeer, Mar 9, 2013.

while i was surfing i landed up to a page where it talks about the cure of cancer. so thought of sharing with you all

As unbelievable as that is, the more shocking news is that the treatment is not being mass-produced or even taken note of by the medical or news communities.
    Horrifying, isn't it?

I'm even more devastated by this, because someone I know actually died yesterday after a battle with breast cancer for a few years. She was a wife and a mother leaving behind three young boys.

The cure was discovered by scientists at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada. The cure uses a dichloroacetate, a simple drug used to treat metabolic disorders. Because it's so simple, it had no side effects and also requires no patent. Therefore, it is relatively cheap (at least in comparison to current cancer treatments) and will actually cure cancer rather than warding it off.

Also because of the fact that it can't be patented, it's hard to make a large profit off of it. Due to this, pharmaceutical companies won't touch it, because it doesn't help their pockets.This is why this discovery isn't being celebrated and making front-page headlines.

The hope is that independent companies can perfect this cure and manufacture it for the patients that desperately need it. It will be difficult going against a a major lobbyist business interest such as the pharmaceutical industry who have their hands deep in politicians' pockets, but the more the public becomes aware of this great discovery, the less can be done against it.

qadeer, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  2. lilpeanut

lilpeanut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Omg this is so weird as my fiance and I were JUST talking about this last night.
    So if it's relatively cheap can anyone get their hands on it? And where was this article published at? I'm quite curious on the credentials!

lilpeanut, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  3. GORF

GORF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Read and investigate first before you spread falsehoods:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2011/05/16/dichloroacetate-and-cancer/

GORF, Mar 9, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and digitalpoint like this.
  4. annamolly777

annamolly777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are many cures for cancer. There are also ways for free electricity, fuel, and so on. Guess what? Those are being ignored too.

The answer is quite obvious.

annamolly777, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  5. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There is no shortage of idiots who repeat this type of information. I find it particularly pathetic.

browntwn, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  6. Bali_Sunset

Bali_Sunset Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Some say...high dose of antioxidants taken daily can cure cancers

Bali_Sunset, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  7. lesa mitchell

lesa mitchell Member

Best Answers:
    Reality check: we will know its a cancer is its already worse, I mean we all have cancer cells, its just that from the time that it is diagnosed, more or less its already terminal. This is what usually happens.

lesa mitchell, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  8. ynmrav28

ynmrav28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes people know this thing .Not only they are many other things baldness too can be cured but the doctors ,politicians etc every body wants to make profits from our treatments so they are not bringing such treatments in market.

ynmrav28, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    OP, I'm aware of the info you have put forth here but.....the reality is that the've been able to reverse certain cancers *in laboratory mice* not in humans. Many medical experiments in the past have proven positive with mice, but have never been successful as to working in humans. We are a bit more complex afterall.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  10. UmbrellaTechnologies

UmbrellaTechnologies Active Member

Best Answers:
    UmbrellaTechnologies, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  11. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You sound like the most vile of charlatans. Telling sick people that there is no way cancer can survive if they only follow your methods.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    browntwn, Jun 19, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  12. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That stupid site should be burnt to the ground along with the idiot that owns it, and all the idiots that promote it.

I couldn't agree more, what an a-hole.

Someone please bring back that red rep button....

malky66, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  13. Namesta

Namesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Allot of disinformation going around, like this is really complicated to trace the real and true facts that aid/help the actual people in need. Unfortunately all we can do is try and warn people about this kinds of stuff.

Namesta, Jun 20, 2013 IP