1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Arcade Game Website (AUTOPILOT) (24 Hours)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by romioaa, Mar 8, 2013.

[​IMG]

NO RESERVE PRICE
    FAST (24 HOURS SALE)

The website updates automatically and adds question and answers automatically.​
    Great Arcade Game Website
    - Beautiful Domain name
    - Beautiful Premium Logo
    -This is a Arcade Game Website
    - - Games are import it directly from mochimedia so there is no manual work from your part and you will always have new games.​
    - Optimized for (Adsense, ClickBank, Amazon, Infolinks, PeerFly, CJ, etc.)
    - The domain is from namecheap. I will use free push to your account.​
    - I will give you free support for 15 day​
    - Every game has a description so it will help when ranking on search engines.​
    If you want me to transfer the website for you. you will have to pay the BIN price + 15 dollar extra.​
    Optimized for Penguin & Panda​
    NOTE: This is a new website and does not receive traffic yet or revenue.​

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
    romioaa, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  2. stinker

stinker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you wrote those descriptions and they are unique?

But if those game descriptions are from game feeds how same cloned descriptions automatically pulled from game feeds to hundreds of websites, can help rank on search engines???

stinker, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  3. romioaa

romioaa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 54
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Descriptions are retrieve from mochimedia and they are unique. When Google talk about penalizing duplicate content means that will penalize websites that has the same structure and the same content. Many articles directories syndicate the same articles and they still ranking on Google.

Please look for duplicate content in Google and you will see that what Google means with that is to penalize websites that has the same structure and same content. So you don't have to worry about the game descriptions. Of course unique content is better but you cannot get a cheap website like this with unique content.

romioaa, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  4. stinker

stinker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well i did not meant site get penalized for cloned descriptions, i just was against the claim that those descriptions "helping to rank site on search engines" cloned descriptions never help anything to rank. New site with dublicate content will stay at ~0 organic searches for many months unless you do something with content.

As long as samples speak the best:
    i took the description from first game on site http://thegamefather.info/?p=230and placed its description with "" to google search box: Here it is click here

How do you think site can rank better when there are 100 exact same descriptions (and probably more to come on new cloned sites)?

Yes i agree its cheap price, but there is nothing that helps to rank the site on search engines.
    (couldn't pass by seeing fake claim, sorry)

stinker, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  5. romioaa

romioaa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 54
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I assure you you can get ranked on keywords for these kind of duplicate content. If you want you can try it yoursel. made a site like this or similar and try building links for it. Use google webmaster tools. and you will see that in 1 month you will start receiving traffic from Google.

Maybe you won't get listed on the top 10 of the best keywords. But you will receive some traffic from those keywords.

I made the test myself and it works. So yes it helps with to get ranked

romioaa, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  6. akana

akana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there.
    I've got a games domain name and I'd be interested just in the script and content, do you also sell it separately?
    Thanks in advance.

akana, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  7. deam

deam Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 2
    I've gotten one of these game sites and they are shit. The domain I bought was instantly penalized by Google.

deam, May 1, 2013 IP