1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you have a Service or Product to sell? Check Us Out

Discussion in 'General Business' started by seogawd, Mar 7, 2013.

Everyone knows about all the $5 sites out there. They all seem to be a little one sided don't they? You know the ones I'm talking about where good sellers who are NOT a part of the "in" crowd or they haven't been "hand-picked" to be winners. Where they are just abused beyond reason by bad buyer rings whose missions' are to either cause enough problems that you get banned or they just make you so dang sick that you just leave and swear off all the other $5 sites.

We've all been there, we've done that - We know how you feel!

I would like to invite everyone who has a solid service or product to a new site called "A Solid 5" where solid sellers are considered the backbone of the site and are treated as such. Where scammer buyers are booted fast. Where you get your money FAST. Where you fit in and you always know, We Got Your Back!

Good buyers are for the most part, "LOYAL" - they will buy from you simply because they "KNOW" that they will be getting a SOLID bill of goods and they will always come back again and again! There is NO "in crowd" here, at A Solid 5 new sellers are not limited to $5 sales. They are not limited to extras. They are not limited to anything except one thing; They must offer a SOLID service or product, but if you're a scammer seller - you'll be gone pretty quick as well.

If you deliver a great product as described, you will never have to worry about bad buyers or admins or mods that won't even look at the deal. That's a fact!

So come give us a try, you just might like what you find and we'd love to have you!
    http://asolid5.com

seogawd, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  2. brandama

brandama Member

Best Answers:
    Hi seogawd,

Checked out your site. I think you should get a logo for the site and maybe try to spice up the design a bit. Also you should try to fill it up more with multiple accounts to give the impression that the site is busy. This will help it attract more users. After that, you will be able to recruit some more sellers by contacting sellers on other fiver clone websites. (Why other fiver clone websites?) Because these are sellers who were already willing to branch off of fiverr, which makes them that more likely to branch off and use your own site. I know you didn't ask for my post, but I thought I'd try to help since nobody else seemed to want to comment on this, hope I helped a bit.

Best Regards,
    Brandama

brandama, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  3. seogawd

seogawd Active Member

Best Answers:
    appreciate the advice although solid 5 would be just like the other $5 sites if we filled it up with fake users. Yeah, maybe a cool logo would be nice - I might work on that later. I was just throwing it out there for the pro sellers in the dp community - it was a shameless plug, lol.

we know the solid buyers and solid sellers will come just because we are not going to do them like all the others.

but I do appreciate your input :)

seogawd, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  4. brandama

brandama Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry I couldn't giver better advice. Good luck with your venture!

Best Regards,
    Brandama

brandama, Mar 8, 2013 IP