1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic To Images

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seomantrik, Feb 16, 2013.

I am having one new blog about amazing photos and facts. I am getting traffic for my images in google images. But not getting any traffic to its pages or any earnings from them.

So what to do ?

seomantrik, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  2. cyrsss

cyrsss Member

Best Answers:
    Search here in Forum There is some latest frame breaker code is available which you have to put in ht access file to break frames and also check your ads position

cyrsss, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  3. seomantrik

seomantrik Member

Best Answers:

Can you show me some ?

seomantrik, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

There are some "solutions" listed in this thread:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/new-google-images-and-traffic.2630989/

However, you also need to consider the purpose of these people searching for images. If it's just to get an image, it's the type that has a low chance of conversion. If it's someone searching for a commercial term (e.g. new Nike trainers) they are more likely to visit your site if the image fits what they need.

So, be careful with any that involve watermarking. Some will place the text "Click here to visit the site". I wouldn't recommend doing that if it is a commercial term, as it's not going to look very professional and also obscure the product. Less chance of a visit. (If it's commercial and you really want to watermark, brand with the domain name at the bottom left or bottom centre in a font type, style, size and colour so as not to make it look unprofessional, for example.)

ryan_uk, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  5. seomantrik

seomantrik Member

Best Answers:

Most of those solutions are not working. I think I need to write a solution for that in php

6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Hence the "solutions". Nor do I think there's anything really to fix. It sounds like your blog isn't commercial, therefore the people searching for images are just looking for images and don't care about seing a website (or they would use site search).

ryan_uk, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  7. JensonChong

JensonChong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think, image searched in Google image search they don't have business potential I mean they don't convert good..

You have to optimize keywords for better benefit.

JensonChong, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  8. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how good is your blog? does it have a good content? have you written it yourself or just use a software to spin the content, or maybe you just copied this blog from other blogs. answer this question first before we can find out what's wrong.

ChrisRey, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  9. seomantrik

seomantrik Member

Best Answers:
    Actually my blog is about Amazing Facts. Its having more images and less contents. Photos, videos etc are our contents.
    So google images are eating my bandwidth too!
    :(

10. all1nfo

all1nfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    people getting visitor from google images if they can force visitor to look another similar images visitor's need

all1nfo, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  11. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    I think it does it gives you the huge traffic..

sham2, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  12. saqiseo

saqiseo Banned

Best Answers:
    Just 3 words for you....
    Pinterest, Clipboard, Flickr
    These will give you a lot of traffic. Also it is important that you get some followers or friends for your profile which will give you maximum benefit.

saqiseo, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  13. mkhmarketing

mkhmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just found a new site called thematboard.com which is a nice image bookmarking site.

mkhmarketing, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  14. kmkv_princess

kmkv_princess Member

Best Answers:
    Instagram, Artlimited.net, Pinterest, Multiply, Picasa are the best Image sharing sites which gives you traffic also...

kmkv_princess, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  15. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your image need to be have call to action to allow them look for more details or taking action from your page instead of looking on your image only.
    Try not to share too high quality and big image so they will go in your site and click on it to get your big and clear image.

JerrickYeoh, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  16. kingsweb

kingsweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To drive the traffic to your blog, you have to optimize it and decide best keywords for that. You have to add the content to your blog which can help your site in ranking and visibility in search engine.

kingsweb, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  17. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Images do not have the potential to make you money unless they are your own and can be used to create/design sites. If you are a pro photographer, then a photoblog showcasing your work will get you clients.

I know of a blog owned by a photographer. He's a traveler and loves to take images of the places he visits. So what he did was he writes about the places he visits, then includes the images he took and if you want the image, you have to pay a fee. Hope that gives you an idea.

Have a good day!

affilorama, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  18. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am also agreed with this that you can not earn till you have not your owned images. You can create your on images with the use of various software and then use them for getting traffic...

afoley77, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  19. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, If you have Good Large Images, You can Promote your blog on Pinterest, this is good sites to promote your blog.

azharSEO, Mar 12, 2013 IP