1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website has been hit by Panda- Need expert advice! PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kanak, Feb 19, 2013.

Hi friends, after recent google panada update my site's traffic and keyword ranking is dropping day by day. I am just wondering how to stop this. I didn't get any notification from google. So I twisted is it google panda affect or something else?? I need to improve site traffic.
    What to do?? Please please please guys advise me asap. My boss gonna kill me if he come to know this, before that I have to come out of this mess.
    My site is http://ebusiness.netsmartz.net As you can see I have done right onpage optimization on website according to google’s guidelines. Then what could be the reason?

Kanak, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  2. Poloy

Poloy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wanna quote what you said " I have done right onpage optimization on website according to google’s guidelines" really? did you ever bother to check basic onpage checklist?

Poloy, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  3. Kanak

Kanak Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Sorry poloy I meant right meta tag optimization. I have made keywords analysis carefuly and chosen only relavant keywords related to my niche. and no keyword stuffing used short meta tags.

Kanak, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    I checked your site backlinks and its very low in number. So you have to build high quality backlinks through directories, social bookmarking, article submission, blog commenting and by many others techniques.

scholarsjunction, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  5. Kanak

Kanak Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thanks a lot dear. I am also doing that but. But lots of submissions and social bookmarkings can ban the website as i heard. Google penguin doesn't like same anchors and link spamming. Though I keep on changing descriptions for each submissions but title are still same. Is it considering as spamming in google eye?? I used only high PR sites and never make same submission on a same site like bookmarking, directory etc.

Kanak, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  6. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    This could be one of the reasons and I suggest that you focus on link building as this can affect PR. I also suggest you create a Facebook page for your site, as well as other social media accounts: create a strong online presence. You can drive traffic from your site's social media account (by sharing interesting content found on your site) to your site. This gives your site both backlinks and traffic.

Hope hat helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  7. kingsweb

kingsweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As you said, you have panda penalty and it is all about content. You have to check your content and ensure that it is unique or not. It also needs to be fresh.

kingsweb, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  8. honestvarun

honestvarun Peon

Best Answers:
    hey Kanak....you are right that excessive submissions and social bookmarking will ban the site and it is of no worthy to do that instead you can do good and quality linking to your site in a limited amount. For example you keyword is related to "Digital" then you can do 10-10 submission and bookmarking not more than that.
    And instead of changing description you must tweak your title like your title is Digital Marketing Agency so you can enlarge it as "Best Digital Marketing Agency India".
    This is what i felt after this Google update.

honestvarun, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  9. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi Kanak,

I'm actually an expert in SEO, and have ranked countless ultra competitive keywords to top of page 1.

After reviewing your site, I noticed it still has a PR-3, which means its not de-indexed by google. You still have pretty decent authority, so I don't think it has anything to do with Panda (unless your content isn't unique).

Anywaise, it probably has more to do with competition more than anything, so you have to be just as competitive when it comes to SEO.

Ask yourself this simple question ...

*Which pages are losing traffic, and for what keywords? Once you figure that out, start rolling out with proper backlinks, + anchor text variation + appropriate daily distribution.

Keep in mind, SEO suppose to be constant, the moment you drop the ball.. the competition will take over again. Hope that helps!

coloma21, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  10. HarDTeK

HarDTeK Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Write new UNIQUE contents for your blog (almost 500-1000words) optimized with appropriate image optimized
    2. Build some link MANUALLY to websites with high PR (comment some blogs and put your link in the "WebSite" field)
    3. Register social media accounts (FB Page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube Channel) and start collecting some fans, followers and etc...
    4. Check what page of website get the slap, example: If you see the HomePage haven't got a drop in traffic or Google Index, so start to work about other pages.
    In order to do this, start build some links for the page got drop, write some articles and submit to articles site (like eZine, Squidoo and etc...) and put MAX 2-3 links that point to the page-slapped then ping the article.

Take in mind that google are not love a lot the website OVER OPTIMIZED, so make it more naturally possible.
    Also, you can Ads your site and get a lot of traffic, so your Alexa rank will low and Google like the high amount of traffic (DON'T USE BOT!!!).
    Hope it help.

HarDTeK, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  11. HarDTeK

HarDTeK Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh I miss to say...
    Go on Youtube and download a lot of videos in your niche, then watermark with your website and re-upload it.
    Try to edit it (example, make it 1 sec longer then original or 1sec less) so it will not considered DOUBLED.

HarDTeK, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  12. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check the percentage of your anchor links, You may have over done it with keywords.

You want a nice mixture of "www.yoursite.com" "yoursite.com" "keyword1" "yoursite" etc

The key is making it look natural

Traffic_Masters, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  13. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    youtube helps you loot in this case.

sham2, Mar 8, 2013 IP