1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by justdukeit23, Mar 6, 2013.

Even though I'm fairly new to SEOing, I have noticed a few discrepancies in what multiple people are saying. I just have a couple questions.

1. Is it essential to get links that aren't your keywords, ie. click here, view here, visit this site, etc.

2. When building backlinks, is it beneficial to comment on blogs, post in forums and get those kind of links?

I have looked over the forum and I have seen some answers, but I'm hoping to get a little more detail for my own knowledge.

justdukeit23, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  2. neelakandanseoexpert

neelakandanseoexpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there
    can post your contact information.. i will contact you

neelakandanseoexpert, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  3. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    You should get links from blogs related to your niche, you can find these blogs by searching with the appropriate keywords and start commenting on it and be interactive for ask for after to do guest blogging for generate links back to your blog... post your website in your signature in each forum that you interact in ... and after that you have a reputation on the forums you can do a posts with an anchor links in the body that go tou your blog... i'd generated pr 1 with a one guest post and with 16 links building seen on alexa...
    And don't forget to make a strategy to build traffic.. without strategy you won't go far away and broke the business in the first or second month.... i assure you.

Friendly Mouad....

Mouad.bk, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  4. Deceth

Deceth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is essential to get links that are keywords. The best way to achieve this is by guest posting.

Commenting on blogs and forums will help generate traffic to your website and possibly build up your own reputation and community if you are posting helpful comments. However, most of these links are rel=nofollow which will not help with SEO.

The best way to build up SEO is to get keyword links directly within articles. When you're new and have no reputation, people aren't that likely to talk about your website on their own, so guest-blogging is the best strategy. Include links to your site within the guest post and send it out. You're giving away great content, but in return, you're building up your site's reputation in terms of SEO and you're generating traffic at the same time.

Deceth, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  5. ultimat1

ultimat1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check out my backlinking post here. I explain the need for link diversity, the best types of backlinks and how to get them. Definitely worth a read.

ultimat1, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  6. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It depends on your goal, wand what your comfortable with. If your just looking to brand yourself, and get referral traffic... then by all means go ahead and post on forums & comment blogs.

But if you are trying to rank in search engines, you'll need to build high quality contextual backlinks.

Here are the answer to your first question.

When you build backlinks, you have to demonstrate diversity by having a healthy mix of keywords. Including your main keyword + relevant keyword isn't enough.. you also have to include more natural looking keywords such as "click here, visit site now, etc" or even the "URL".

I typically stick my keyword diversity to around 25 variations :)

coloma21, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  7. justdukeit23

justdukeit23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm definitely trying to rank in search engines. To build high quality backlinks I'm going to have to guest post and find high PR blogs to write about my site/products or something related to them right? Is there any other way? I know google is starting to recognize paid "blogroll links" , but does having them hurt my site at all or as long as I have a good mix the sidebar links are okay? And I know that there are other factors that go into SEOing a site but I am strictly working on link building as of right now.

justdukeit23, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  8. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    variation of 25 keywords? Use it on comments and guest posting?

Mouad.bk, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  9. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If your doing comments & guest posting... you can only really stick to a handful of keywords...

You can't really get far in SEO with comments & guest posting. In fact, you'll barely even move in the search results if your hoping to get to the top of page 1.

You'll need a backlinking service that does contextual backlinks, and you'll be able to use as much diversity as you want. These contextual links include Web 2.0, Article Directories, and High Pr Blog Network.

I personally use a trusted outsourcer to get this accomplished, and I've had plenty of rank#1 keywords in ultra competitive niches. Not just page 1, but actual rank #1

coloma21, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  10. Mouad.bk

Mouad.bk Member

Best Answers:
    Very motivational... keepworking
    for me now, i don't work i have some problems with hosting i was with a heberdomain who is localized in morocco and i want to move to hostgator but i don't have a prepaid card, i really wait for payoneer card, i'll be home in 5 february !!! You know morocco service internet, it's shit..

Mouad.bk, Mar 6, 2013 IP