1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Qualify for Adwords Certification?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by jorgepson, Feb 27, 2013.

I have read that taking the certification exam for google adwords is quite difficult. there 100 items and the allotted time is only 2 hours. There are several basic questions as they say but what frustrates me on the said certification is the time.

Question: What if I don't pass the certification how many attempts do google offers for the qualification? And If I pass what will be my advantages among the non certified adwords manager?

Thanks, by the way how many months before google updated their questionnaire?

jorgepson, Feb 27, 2013 IP
    pmpserver likes this.
  2. jgsketch

jgsketch Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had a friend do this. I cannot answer specifics, I'm sure others will later. However I can tell you that my friend never once was asked about any certification. It always came down to how much ad spend have you managed before and how were the ROI.

jgsketch, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  3. rakesh.swaransoft

rakesh.swaransoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also want to know about google adwords certification, what time it will take and what is the basic guideline for this.

rakesh.swaransoft, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  4. jgsketch

jgsketch Active Member

Best Answers:
    For more information you can go to http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwords/professionals/.

For the individual certification, you must pass two different timed exams. Total cost will be $100.If you fail a test you will have to retake it at an additional cost of $50 for each test each time.

Google does offer a training program both textual and video. This training program consist of everything from basics on setting up an account to the advanced. So I cannot tell you how much time it will take to learn. you will have to go in and look at the different topics and decide what you need to learn more about.

If you do a Google search you can find examples of the tests that are given. You can practice to determine if you are close to being ready.

jgsketch, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  5. GAdwords

GAdwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    also note that for each exam you must pay 50$
    there are 2 to 4 exams to be paid depending of your level of certification.
    i can provide a voucher with 200 EUR value to take 2 or all 4 exams.

DO NOT PAY 200$ - BUY MY VOUCHER AND PAY JUST 50$ !

GAdwords, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  6. Andrew Hopes

Andrew Hopes Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thanks,
    I'm going to study and learn Google Adwords, after that i will apply for exam.

Andrew Hopes, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  7. sarikabtech

sarikabtech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you have to read some sample papers . solve them and can appear in exam . It i not difficult as ppl make it by saying that its difficult . Have confidence solve some papers and give paper . Surely you will clear it .

sarikabtech, Mar 6, 2013 IP
    first4web likes this.
  8. ffb

ffb Active Member

Best Answers:
    It helps to have some experience using AdWords. If you have that and quickly scan the material, you should be fine. It's not *that* difficult to pass. :)

ffb, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  9. Serlock

Serlock Member

Best Answers:
    not difficult it may seem at first time, but if you want to learn, youll need few times to fail it ;)

Serlock, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  10. Osagie Irowa

Osagie Irowa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've taken the exam twice a year ago and found it challenging. Spent a week studying on Google's Conversion University. Looking to take a refresher next week.

Osagie Irowa, Mar 7, 2013 IP