1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sitemap for forum is good?

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by pras0784, Mar 5, 2013.

Hi Guys,

I have created a forum now I was thinking to create sitemap and submit to Google so that Google come to know about my pages but I have heard it is not good to create sitemap for forum as they have dynamic contents.

Is it really no worth? If no then how Google will index the pages?

Solved! View solution.
    pras0784, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should create a sitemap for your forum, it doesn`t matter it`s dynamic, Google will crawl your site regularly and update for you.

webcosmo, Mar 6, 2013 IP
    Sitemaps are particularly helpful if:
    • Your site has dynamic content.
    • Your site has pages that aren't easily discovered by Googlebot during the crawl process—for example, pages featuring rich AJAX or images.
    • Your site is new and has few links to it. (Googlebot crawls the web by following links from one page to another, so if your site isn't well linked, it may be hard for us to discover it.)
    • Your site has a large archive of content pages that are not well linked to each other, or are not linked at all.
    Source: http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=156184

coolrohit222002, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  4. pras0784

pras0784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok. That would be great. I was wondering if Google can index topics at my forum too.

pras0784, Mar 6, 2013 IP