1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

clickbank help

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by venkatpvc, Mar 5, 2013.

Hi Everybody,

New to clickbank, I need help I choose one product from clickbank and I am very poor at writing articles, so I want post comments on blogs, forums, websites related to my niche with my webiste link(Which has only redirected link to my clickbank product) will this method get me any sales? please give me suggestions...

Thank You,
    Venkat

venkatpvc, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  2. Stephan_Iscoe

Stephan_Iscoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Certainly...
    Depending on your niche, where you're posting, a niche-relevant redirect domain name, a benefit-rich call to action in your signature/link and a compelling offer on the sales page.

(Something else to consider is whether or not the product sales page has a prominent 'Affiliates' link.)

Best of Success!

Stephan_Iscoe, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  3. mekap04

mekap04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say build your own landing page that presells the product you are promoting. Direct linking isn't bad but the conversions can be. In my experience, it's best to create a landing page (could be a simple one page website or a blog with a few articles), and then send your traffic to that page.

Post on forums related to your niche, write articles and syndicate them, create videos and post them on video sites, and maybe even do some paid marketing (solo email ads, buying banner ads, etc.). You may also want to collect emails while you're at it. If they don't buy the first time they visit your website, you could always get another shot at getting them to buy the product by sending them emails that informs them how the product could really help them.

You would need to use an autoresponder service like Aweber or Getresponse to achieve this. A lot of promotion requires content and since you said you're not good at writing, you may want to consider outsourcing the writing part. You can hire writers here, at Fiverr, freelance websites, and many other places.

If you are low on funds, read up on copywriting and try to improve your writing skills. One last point - make sure that you choose a good product. You can do all the marketing you want but if the product sucks or the sales page sucks, you won't make many sales and if you do make some, there would be the possibility of refunds. So make sure that you take the time to pick a good product. Read the sales page carefully, review the product, and try to stay away from sales pages that capture emails or makes it tougher to make a sale.

mekap04, Mar 5, 2013 IP
    Stephan_Iscoe likes this.
  4. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    I try to focus no selling stuff that people search for all year around. Just think about problems you may be having. Hit up google keyword tool to see if anyone else is having the same problem. If it's a few thousand, you could rank a few videos for it or do some SEO for a website... Either, you have to have a good product

DennisKnows, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  5. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    It really does depend on your niche and the product you have selected in Clickbank. How did you pick the product? Did you pick it by gravity or popularity? Personally I don't see that you will get enough traffic from forums, blog posts and other people websites. If you have poor English writing skills, the possibilities that the owner of the website will not allow your comments.

You may want to look at PPC.

bettaone, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  6. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the useful information sharing.

sham2, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  7. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    I hope is not a fake url

sham2, Mar 7, 2013 IP