1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money Online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jasilyne, Feb 20, 2013.

Every dollar you make online is almost double that of what you make offline.
    By the time you add your expenses such as petrol, work uniforms, lunch, etc.

By Jasilyne

jasilyne, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  2. ankitsingh4061

ankitsingh4061 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    any guidance for the same as I am a rookie here!!!!

ankitsingh4061, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Especially to start a business, offline there are a ton more expenses and stuff... online it's much less expensive!

jacksarlo, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  4. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes and also you can have flexibility in working hours, work place. You can be your own master as well

kingofking, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  5. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes - you are all right! I'd certainly never work for anyone else again. Mind you, I haven't for 30 years!

However, although a dollar earned online can be earned with lower overheads, don't ignore the fact that thousands of people have been trying to make money online - some of them for years, and not succeeded. It's really not an easy option.

My best advice is to find a system to follow and stick to it until it succeeds or until you have flogged it to death and it didn't work for you.

Affiliate marketing is where many people start. But you really do need a system someone else has proved to work and, preferably, is there to help you and give you support.

They won't do this for free: but neither should it be expensive or that's suspicious. I think you should get something for around $30-40 or at the most $50.

IM Report Card is a good site to get a feel for how users view a money-making system. And their top rated person, Chris Farrell, is a good bloke and, having checked right through his membership site (I have recommended to to my own members at HeyMalc, and I only recommend stuff I really like) I say it's a goodie. There is a good support forum too. We've bumped into each other a few times and I think Chris is a genuine guy.

So, DO find a system and follow it if you want to make money online. It's oh-so easy to pour money down the drain: be cautious with everything you buy. There's a lot of people out there who wanna get ya! LOL

Best wishes

Malc

malcsimm, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  6. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Making money online is great, yes because you can work whenever you want, from whereever you want. I've moved 4 different times since i started making money online. Making money online gives me that freedom.

Also, you can work harder and make more money, unlike if you were working in a factory... and you were working extremely hard while the person next to you was lazy... and you both get paid the same thing.

I wish best of luck to you in your future!

Super_Vendor, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  7. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    Super_vendor - there are a lot of people selling dreams to newbies here: are you different? Are you actually making money - and are you really saying you moved 4 times to bigger and bigger appartments/houses?

If so, you must be in a mansion now LOL.

If you are making money how about giving a bit of advice to the OP - how are you doing it? What is working for you?

I would be interested in that too.

I love to hear how real people are finding genuine, life-changing, success: and not just dropping their affiliate links.

Malc

malcsimm, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  8. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think all we should use the new way of earning money so what is the new trick like domain flip, affiliate, Forex please say the way . I really want to apply this .

xtremseller, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  9. logoonlinepros12

logoonlinepros12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Approximately 2 billion people throughout the world regularly use the Internet, and that number continues to grow. For many, the Internet is an integral part of everyday life, whether it's looking up information or connecting with friends or networking with associates. When you think of the unlimited possibilities, learning how to make money on line through Internet marketing makes a lot of sense.

logoonlinepros12, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  10. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    You make a good point for sure. It is much easier to earn money online. Also you are not disadvantage to anybody so you can enjoy in your business and you can do whatever you want without complaining of your supervisor. I like IM - that is actually I think job of the future.

BusinessMaker, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  11. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's definitely true, but then again, the hardest part about online marketing though it to keep the money coming consistently. Until you have a solid system on track, then you might as well work at the office! :)

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  12. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    You are right, coloma21, it's the consistency which is hard to achieve. Anyone can get one $100 month, or one $1,000 month, but getting them every month, reliably, is the challenge.

:)

malcsimm, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  13. vishawnath

vishawnath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But it is too difficult to find out that type work... and it is true

vishawnath, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  14. lukeit

lukeit Active Member

Best Answers:
    is very hard today make money with internet. who says u that's easy lies too much.

lukeit, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  15. fokerss

fokerss Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah not easy , it need to do many to earn just few money .

fokerss, Mar 5, 2013 IP