1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Increase Facebook Likes For Free Of Cost.?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by rajeshrajub4u, Feb 18, 2013.

Team can anyone guide me how to get more followers to my facebook business page for free of cost.everyone is saying buy facebook likes. is there any to auto increase likes.?

rajeshrajub4u, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  2. Econox

Econox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But what kind of "likes" are you looking for? There are many sites that offer free likes but are mostly comprised of fake accounts and whatnot.

But if you just want to inflate your numbers....

Econox, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  3. Lkimmel

Lkimmel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Auto increase likes? You're looking for the blackhat forums my friend...and you won't find them on DP.

If you want to get more Facebook likes without paying for them you need to build something that people respect, enjoy, and...well, "like."

If you need help creating a place people can get to know and respect, let me know because I can help!

Lkimmel, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  4. Soumyananda

Soumyananda Member

Best Answers:
    By adding more friends and creating different events , you can get more likes.

Soumyananda, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  5. dezzy94

dezzy94 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Post content that people will share and chances are people will like your page

dezzy94, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  6. asimmukhtar

asimmukhtar Banned

Best Answers:
    well, it depends on what kind of likes your looking for ? anyhow by adding some useful, entertaining and informative contents you may increase your likes.

asimmukhtar, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  7. Sanjeev SIngh

Sanjeev SIngh Member

Best Answers:
    One of the fastest way to increase like is by making admin a girl through your account & told that girl to invite friends to like that page. This will give you real like.

Sanjeev SIngh, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  8. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do not try to get just likes. They would take you nowhere. Get targeted users like your page through some good stuff posted on your page. Even with one or two thousand likes which are good quality, you can boost your business.

traxport121, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  9. Hans Bellani

Hans Bellani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to get likes on your business page is to post attractive and interactive content, share what people most like and befriend the people who are connected to your industry, having friends of your own industry will help you get more people of the interest niche of your page. The content posted must be significant and informative too.

Hans Bellani, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  10. rajeshrajub4u

rajeshrajub4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Friends thank you for the support. I have got one Website where you can increase 20-50 Facebook likes per day for free of cost.

rajeshrajub4u, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  11. vevus vici

vevus vici Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the methods I use is Twitter. Twitter has a search bar that you can use to search for people with common interests. This method has gotten me 829 likes in the past month and is FREE. Use a URL shorten to reduce the size of Facebook URL. Create clever messages that spark interest in like minded people and watch your likes grow. Try out this method, it works wonders. If you need help, message me.

vevus vici, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  12. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey rajeshrajub4u,
    If you want to increase your likes in free, then do some work for your Facebook profile or page. Regular post and not always post about your business, try to post some interesting, funny, catchy posts with interesting captions or unique content. It will attract more people towards your Facebook page. Join Facebook group, create your own group, invite people to connect with you. Send them personal messages. Also connect your Facebook account with your other social networking account. Like tweet on twitter about your Facebook page or posts.

afoley77, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  13. mbsbplaces

mbsbplaces Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes,It is Possible to make like auto.I Can give you Some auto like increage website.Such As Youlikehits,Youlikebots and e.t.c

mbsbplaces, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  14. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey mbsbplaces,
    These Facebook like exchange sites are not useful in the eye of Google, as it is a kind of spam. Someone is liking your page who really don't know about your page or not interested in actual. These irrelevant likes or not stable likes are not beneficial for a site. So, try to make these likes from real people..

afoley77, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  15. daoluan

daoluan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Câu trả lời đây có thể bạn sẽ quan tâm . http://muabanlike.com - social media
    The answer here may be you will be interested. :
    http://muabanlike.com/?peslang=en

daoluan, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  16. martinjohn337

martinjohn337 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to get likes on your business page is to post attractive and interactive content share what people most like and befriend the people who are connected to your industry.

martinjohn337, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  17. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    If you are after likes, all you need to do is to focus in crafting good content to your target audience.

Remember one thing.

Content is the KING. If your content is good, the likes and everything else will come automatically

Gianni Palazzo, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  18. Carrol09

Carrol09 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SocialClerks.com is a social exchange website that allows the free exchanging of Twitter Followers, Facebook Likes, Website Hits, YouTube Views, Digg Followers and Google 1+. I am using it from a year now and built a huge facebook and twitter community for free with the help of socialclerks!

Carrol09, Aug 23, 2013 IP