1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No Text on Web Pages, Just Lines?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dwcloud, Dec 8, 2012.

Sometimes when I come to a webpage there is no text on the page—just lines everywhere. I've attached a couple screenshots to show you what I mean. This happens with all three browsers—Chrome, IE and Firefox. All three browsers are up-to-date and I haven't had any other issues with them, except this.

What's also weird is it also happens even on Winamp. When I open the Media List sometimes all I get is lines. This doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while. So I'm not really sure what it could be.

I scan daily for viruses and malware and empty my computer's cache with CCleaner. I haven't noticed anything weird on my PC, except for that line thing in the browsers.

If anyone can tell me what might be causing this or give me some ideas on how to find out I'd appreciate it.

Attached Files:

dwcloud, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  2. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check your web protect setting.

seocrusher, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  3. Temptress

Temptress Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, as seocrusher pointed out, your web protect settings on your browser is giving problems as it's on "Strict". I assume you are using chrome? Go to options, and preferences, and you can see the option to turn it off. Hope that helps

Temptress, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  4. freshgreenlove

freshgreenlove Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with solution this member... try like that :)

freshgreenlove, Mar 4, 2013 IP