1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Information related to CDN

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by cryoffalcon, May 26, 2012.

Hi,
    I wanted to use CDN but I have a question can I use CDN for a blogger based site? why I use blogger because of its free bandwidth that is having quality that of paid one plus it has a good CMS that I like.

cryoffalcon, May 26, 2012 IP
  2. cesurasean

cesurasean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. You can use CDN with blogging sites......

cesurasean, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  3. bangaloredatacom

bangaloredatacom Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use CDN for Blogging sites and it is having some advantages also.It will increases our site visibility.The advantages are as follows:

*Speed– Once we started using a CDN on our site, the site got faster.
    *Crash Resistance-CDN allows us to distribute the traffic to multiple servers instead of having 100% traffic to our main server thus making it less likely to crash.
    *Improved User Experience-Since we started using a CDN, we have noticed a decline in bounce rate on our site. Furthermore, we have also seen increased in pageviews and numbers of pages viewed by each user.

bangaloredatacom, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  4. superUPL

superUPL Member

Best Answers:
    CDN is the future, blogging does need CDN if you have lots of images/movies.

superUPL, Mar 10, 2013 IP