1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Creating a Bot for a Game | Calling Programmers | $5,000 In Sales is Possible

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ExpressVisits, Mar 2, 2013.

I am looking for a bot programmer who is able to make a bot for a certain game. The bot will need to play the following game: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Treasure_Drop and win every time. At the moment there is a huge market for this bot and if it can get made I can market it and make $5000+ easily. The bot will need to be able to achieve a #1 standing and beat anyone in a wager.

Profit Split for Bot Sales:
    95% For the Programmer
    5% For ME

Why so low? Because I will also use this bot to farm in game currency which we will be able to sell for a huge profits.

Profit Split for In-Game Currency Sales:
    25% For the Programmer
    75% For ME

Either way you still can make a lot of money! The bot needs to be extremely smart and have anti bans in place to keep it from getting detected. If you want to see an example of another bot made for the game please PM me.

ExpressVisits, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  2. Einheijar

Einheijar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    An example bot would be nice, as well an explanation of scoring criteria.

Einheijar, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  3. ExpressVisits

ExpressVisits Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me, And there are no other bots like this so it's hard for an example. There are other bots for outher puzzles in this game but this would be the first of it's kind.

ExpressVisits, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  4. ExpressVisits

ExpressVisits Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still Looking for Someone! The market is growing everyday, if we hit it first then we are set. In june this game will be spreading so there will be like a 400-1000% surge of players. So the potential is huge.

ExpressVisits, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  5. edduvs

edduvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why do you think I will share the bot or even the money with you since I code it from scratch. You're just looking for someone to get you free money.

edduvs, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  6. ExpressVisits

ExpressVisits Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I can market it to the right people. I have built relationships with the potential buyers and they have gotten to know me. I'll give 100% of the profit to the coder.

ExpressVisits, Mar 8, 2013 IP