1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This place now sucks

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by snous, Feb 20, 2013.

1. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it will just be seen by yourself and the person you are messaging

malky66, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The only place you can post templates is the digital goods marketplace, which has no established member requirements.

https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/templates-styles.2/category

digitalpoint, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  3. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Seriously.. The OP is leaving the forum. He's unhappy as hell and wish this forum to burn in flames.. And now he has 5 likes. Talk about being smart. Thumbs up to OP for being a selfish bastard who still has the brain to become an established member without sharing nothing but a few dirt-talking sentences!

Hope your more polite and serious when your doing business and good luck in the BST section!

Best Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 2, 2013 IP
    Austech likes this.
  4. muskafella

muskafella Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yea i hear where this guy is comming from the 3 like rule is a pain iv spent months posting nice things and i dont seem to see any likes comming my way...

muskafella, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Like what? Look at the "Areas" tab on your profile... looks like you made exactly the minimum number of posts (25) to get access to Buy/Sell/Trade about 5 years ago and have not posted anything outside of there since. :)

digitalpoint, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  6. J.P

J.P Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree this place sucks.. I still have not got my free T-Shirt or my years free supply of PG Tips.. you should all suck a lemon! :D

J.P, Mar 3, 2013 IP
    flowersn likes this.
  7. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Well, I've been a member for a while and I had 0 likes yesterday.. I think I've made 4 or 5 posts in different threads since then, and "voila!" those likes came from "nowhere". If I could do it, why shouldn't you?

Instead of spending time on complaining in this thread, why not try to contribute with some good posts? It should have taken you the exact same amount of time to make a good post instead of that one.

Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  8. dlatua

dlatua Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A complain is a contribution. IMO it is a better contribution than your post.

dlatua, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  9. fau00

fau00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    See..you've got 5 Likes on your first thread (on the new system)..It's easy right..?

I think you should thank to this new system. Your threads on this forum last longer on the first page right..?
    And it makes you got what you need faster right..?

fau00, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  10. dlatua

dlatua Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hasn't anyone noticed, there are always the same users who comment in this section? Almost all of them comment/post here to get some likes. And the funny thing is they suggest other users to make quality posts in the forum.

Tip for those who want to get likes.
    Make posts in threads like this and pretend you like everything here, every rule, especially the one which is complained. Make sure to add some words about how things should work in an ideal forum (you know things like less spammers, less scammers etc). Make sure to agree with established users especially those who have more likes already.
    You will get 5 likes before the 25 posts minimum limit to be established.
    This should work even if you want to get more than 5 likes.

dlatua, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @dlatua
    There is no preconceived attempt at getting likes even if it seems that way. What you have is like minded members who happen to agree with each other, nothing more.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  12. dlatua

dlatua Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yea I know, it is a coincidence that happens always. I only pointed it out.

dlatua, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  13. tbucks

tbucks Member

Best Answers:
    You are still here... :D

tbucks, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  14. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Now what you want to say about OP?? Thumbs up or selfish bastard He is now able to create thread in BST section and He did it :p
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/need-programmer-for-quick-css-job.2641950/

Ohh so what you want if new people come here or old people who had just visited new forum and they are confuse and ask for solution so we just have to see their thread and query don't reply because we are same people..huh?? so Why don't you try to perform this Job??? Just check once Shawn and other mod's profile how many people ask their question directly to them by writing on profile or sending PM also on Twitter..no one is checking that questions but here in forum we can reply so why we don't..It helps to reduce some burden of them and If we got like on that reply then why you got so much jealous?? we are not getting like on every reply. You can also join us if you wish. Sometime I really don't understand why people want the world should run as they want :confused:

FreeFun4Every1, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  15. dlatua

dlatua Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have no idea what did you say here.

Job? What are you talking about?
    If you are talking about the tip I posted (considering you quoted the right post), I don't need to test it out, it is already tested and I am not desperate in getting likes, I have 5+ likes, enough to be an established member.

I'm sorry for the question, but do you feel well?

Jealous? I am posting a tip about getting more likes, how is this supposed to mean I am jealous?
    We? So there is a group you consider yourself in? Is this a complain about my tip that is not going to work always? :)
    It should, not for each post, but it will increase the probability to get more likes per post.
    Yes it is confirmed, there is a group doing as I mentioned in my tip.
    Thank you for the invitation, but I got my 5 likes.
    Freedom?

dlatua, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  16. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    inyourway, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  17. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you have no idea then you should read your last post again because you are pointing at people who are helping new members & if we are same people and we are getting like on that post then what is problem with you? I need to ask do you feel well?

Before Tip you had written something so please read your post again and this is written by you.
    So if you thought we are posting in same content and and suggesting same thing then you should go to each of us profile and read all post.

read first line your post you are asking (indirectly telling) that we are group & I consider my self as a part of forum because every member is part of forum.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/this-place-now-sucks.2638015/page-6#post-18496641
    & I don't have any complain about it do whatever you want. I wish your tip was really working but I think they don't.

Yes it is confirm that here is group of some users who are ready to help other members though they have more than enough like so this group don't need any shit tip.. We have our own tip just help other members if you can.

If you found yourself bounded here with lots of restrictions then Create your own forum

FreeFun4Every1, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  18. vevus vici

vevus vici Active Member

Best Answers:
    What happened here is new to me. I have been away for a while and all **ll has broken loose. Why the like system? Everything was nicer a while ago, now It has gotten retarded. I thought this forum was about sharing marketing info not about a twisted wanna be Facebook purgatory that forces you to get likes before you can reach the heaven of the DP upper-class. WWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWW.....???!!!! Really, is this for real?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    vevus vici, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  19. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In a nutshell the new 3 like system helps eliminates spammers. It makes it difficult for them to conduct *business*. I mean how can they now parachute in when they have zero likes?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  20. dlatua

dlatua Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I had no idea about what you wrote, because it didn't make sense at all. It was like your wrote something in your native language and than translate it in english useing google translate or any other service like. My post was clear and was as-well helpful.

Well, it happened again, a sentence without any meaning.
    "We" again. Hmmm....

Good to know you consider yourself in the "group" I was referring to.

So why are you commenting about my post?
    They? They what? They who? Still talking about the tip? Just to make it clear it was only one single tip. Just curious, how do you know it will not work, have you tried it already?

So why are you commenting? You got yourself involved in this.

You are not in the position to tell me what to do :)

Bottom line, pathetic and time wasting. It was funny how ppl get irritated when they are spotted (nailed). :) :D

Before you comment again. Just want to let you know, you may use the conversation feature.

Regards.

dlatua, Mar 10, 2013 IP