1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why google adsense doesn't approve my site?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Hasnain Ashfaq, Feb 28, 2013.

Hello guys,

I'm in a trouble, I'm from Pakistan and my site is www.speechofpak.com. Please check it, I have genuine content. The site is six months old now, i purchased the domain on 2th of August 2012. I have applied 5 times for adsense, in first 3 attempts google replied, "Site doesn't comply with adsense policies". And in next 2 tries google raised two reasons,
    1) Insufficient content
    2) Site doesn't comply with adsense policies.

Please help me, am i missing something on my website or what? i have 52 articles so far. I found guys saying they have adsense for just 5-6 posts and stuff. What's the matter? My website is not eligible for Adsense by anymean?

Help from you guys will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hasnain Ashfaq, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  2. kokoloko

kokoloko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you have relative in other countries?
    Ask them to sign up for you.

kokoloko, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  3. Hasnain Ashfaq

Hasnain Ashfaq Member

Best Answers:
    Why? Why so? Is this a mystery or what? :(

Hasnain Ashfaq, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  4. karthikmllore

karthikmllore Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, everything looks good... did you remove all those chitika ads before applying for adsense? Because, when they review your site and if you have other contextual ads, like chitika ads on your site, then they will reject your application...

The other reason may be (I'm not sure) because your site is specifically for pakistan users... if they don't have many advertisers for your region then I think they won't accept the site.. (again, I'm not sure about this one).

your site has got a very clean design...thumbs up... :)

karthikmllore, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  5. Hasnain Ashfaq

Hasnain Ashfaq Member

Best Answers:
    Ahh thanks your reply that is really appreciated mate. Well it makes sense definitely, that they will reject chitika, but i applied Chitika today because i was heart broken and was fed up with rejections from Google. When i applied there were no Chitika ads on my site.

As far as region is concerned, there are number of advertisers from here and many forums and websites that are specifically for Pakistan are running Google ads already. I thought 50 posts will be enough for the adsense program.

Another thing, does it make sense that? that a privacy policy page is must for applying in Adsense program? I had privacy policy but it didn't include anything related to DART cookie. I updated it today becasue i read somewhere in forum that this is must. But it doesn't make any sense to me.

And now i got rejected by google 2 days ago, how often should i try again? After weeks? months or what?

I am planning to have 100 articles and then to apply for adsense again. I'm using info clicks, does google have problem with it?

At the end i want to say thanks for the last line you wrote. It made my day :p :)

Hasnain Ashfaq, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  6. Browse

Browse Member

Best Answers:
    i been with that situation but I'm ok now,

Browse, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  7. karthikmllore

karthikmllore Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, when I applied (about 1.5 yrs ago) I had something like 32 articles, and no privacy policy/disclaimer page...! I added everything after getting approved...I didn't even have a top-level domain back then..!!! :D

Here are my final 2 opinions/suggestions :
    1) If you are using any traffic exchange services then that is the reason for rejection of adsense account...

2) Try changing the front page temporarily.. I mean, instead of just the titles of articles in boxes, let a small chunk of each article be displayed so that you have more text (sufficient content) on the page. And fill up your sidebars so that you have less white spaces on the page.

Wait for a week after rejection to re-apply...and when you re-apply remove all the ads..even infolink ads...let it be completely ad free.. once approved you can roll back to the present design and you can use infolinks but no chitika....

I even checked you robots.txt file.. i think it is better to improve it before re-applying... I don't have much idea on how a good robots.txt file looks for wordpress.. but I'm sure others on the forum can help you out... :)

even after this if you application gets rejected, then I'm sorry, I don't think I have enough knowledge to help you out in this.. :(

all the best...

karthikmllore, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  8. Hasnain Ashfaq

Hasnain Ashfaq Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for long reply :p I damn care about Google now, what i know is there you've got good experience all your points are valid. I will wait for 4 more days and do the same, that you're asking me to :) I will fill up all the white space :p with required content. But i do not know much about robots.txt. What needs to be imporoved in that? It has something to do with google ? or adsense? Thanks again :)

Hasnain Ashfaq, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  9. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Your Robots file is NOT your problem.
    Like I told you in the message, build another site to apply with. Most likely going to be your best chance. You don't want to keep submitting a site that gets denied. I'm sure they keep record that you have been denied a few times.

indyonline, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  10. pearlbloggers

pearlbloggers Peon

Best Answers:
    Even you apply with different site and started showing ad in this site they will sure catch u in the future (say while they sending you a payment.) and they going to terminate your account. so please concentrate to resolve/implement what they want and you should maintain that standard after you got approval so that you will be in safe zone always.. work hard buddy.!!!!!

pearlbloggers, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  11. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    wrong... You don't know why he is getting denied. Most likely it's his country and advertisers not buying ads from that region. If thats the case there would be no reason he would get banned. If it was a bannable offense on the site he already applied with then he would have got a different notification.
    AND
    They would just stop serving ads on that site if that was the case.

indyonline, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  12. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In your privacy policy make sure you cover all the advertisers/cookies on your site. If you use Commission Junction , Adbrite, etc. Put a link to their cookie/privacy-policy on your own privacy policy page. This might help some with your compliace issues.

Karen May Jones, Mar 3, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.