1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Exact Strategy For How I Ranked A 246,000 Keyword On Page 1 Of Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by The-Truth, Feb 19, 2013.

As you can see, I was able to rank for the most competitive keyword within the internet marketing world.

Here Are The 3 Things That Need To Be In Place For You To Rank A Highly Competitive Keyword:

• On-Page Optimization (Title, description box and Tags)
    • Drip-Feed Of Links + 3-4 Senuke Link Pyramids (Monty Template modified)
    • Distribution Of Retention Views (80-100%), Likes, Subscribers and Comments

Keep in mind that you want this distribution to look natural (like a mini-viral campaign)
    For example, if you send 10,000 retention views to the video, make sure the likes, subscribers, comments and back-links are coming in at the same time. Although I have tested this and found that you won't get penalized not doing it this way, the results are better if you do.

I want to mention that, when going after these big keywords, it is important to keep back-linking. I have tried it without consistently sending back-links and usually I noticed my rankings fluctuate because of it. (Note: This only applies to Google rankings, you will still be on the first page of YouTube Guaranteed)
    That being said, for low to medium competitive keywords, after your initial mini viral campaign, the rankings will stick. All you would have to do is maybe send a link pyramid to them once in a while to make sure. Of course you can keep building links until you rank #1 and then back off a bit. Totally up to you.

How Many Views,Likes,Subs, Comments and Backlinks Do I Need To Get Consistent Results?

I have tested numerous videos and I found the following to be helpful:

- You can hit the first page of YouTube with 5000-10,000 views (Guaranteed top 5 rankings with over 10,000 views IF all the other aspects are in place)

- I have videos with 40 likes and some with 100+ likes (doesn't make too much of a difference)

- 40-100 Subs are more then necessary (remember, you are trying to rank your video, don't over think things too much)

- Comments don't even matter to be honest (they might matter more for conversions but I will leave that for another post)

- The more back-links the better. I have noticed great results after 7000+ back-links for all my videos. As of right now I have not noticed a difference when I send higher Pr+ links vs. any link I can get (NOTE: DO NOT spam your videos with scarepbox. This is the one thing that doesn't work. You want lots of links, but you want variety. Blasting with scrapebox will get you nowhere, you have been warned.)

- Lastly, sending social bookmarks has always helped boost a videos rankings. However, I see people blasting their videos with social bookmarks and complaining that they aren't ranking. Get a variety and put all the things I talked about into place as a mini-viral campaign. After that you can send some bookmarks or link pyramids here and there to boost your video.

Hope you guys enjoyed this and hit me up with any questions either in the thread or at http://vidsmedia.com/ :)

The-Truth, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  2. yasigits

yasigits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agrees some of the techniques you describes like youtube visitors but some points I disagree from your report. Like you said about SEnuke blast to site. I assure that if you get ranked by SEnuke blast its cause temporary improvement in ranking. After sometime it may harsh your site badly.

yasigits, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  3. sathidigimarketer

sathidigimarketer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really it's best strategic for getting easily rank on SERP...

sathidigimarketer, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  4. The-Truth

The-Truth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok, well my video has been up for over 6 months... you should seriously find something better to do then spam the forums to get your post count up

The-Truth, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  5. The-Truth

The-Truth Greenhorn

Best Answers:

lol... at least put your sentence together so that it somewhat makes grammatical sense.

The-Truth, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  6. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great post, youtube seo is something that i'm kind of weak on. But i know they rank much faster than normal blogs that are just starting off. Maybe i'll try to create a few videos to see how i do. thx.

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  7. The-Truth

The-Truth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah if you're not in video right now, then you are not positioned well for the future.

Don't worry, I'm sure if you do a few tests, you will get the hang of it. Hit me up if you need any help :)

The-Truth, Feb 28, 2013 IP
    coloma21 likes this.
  8. manis11

manis11 Member

Best Answers:
    nice but you haven't revealed the truth how to get our videos get ranked higher ..

manis11, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  9. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I must say... that's THE TRUTH!

Nicely done my man!

BOOOM!

GuruCreation, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  10. webminers2013

webminers2013 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing such an useful information. I really appreciate the work you have done.

webminers2013, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  11. The-Truth

The-Truth Greenhorn

Best Answers:

lmao... Aside from giving you blow by blow on what I did and my video to see publicly, I guess your right.

If you don't mind me asking, would you be willing to share "the truth" with us, since I didn't?

12. The-Truth

The-Truth Greenhorn

Best Answers:

ahaha, thanks :)

13. The-Truth

The-Truth Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Glad you like it!

Do you do video marketing yourself?

14. chetanvh07

chetanvh07 Peon

Best Answers:
    its good, thanks for sharing the information. :)

chetanvh07, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  15. The-Truth

The-Truth Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Anytime :)

The-Truth, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  16. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you know whats the main problem? that as soon as you will get like 500k views and someone reports for all your affiliate links in the video, youtube which is owned by Google which is the one you're trying to screw up, will simply ban your video, and then you'll have to start all over again lol. they just don't have the power to monitor 50k videos on daily basis for aff' links, sure you can make on their adsense for vids ads, but these lower paying and you will have to have some valuable info in the vid. I have seen a vid about some body builder with aff link with probably million of views, it was removed, can't remember the exact details though.

also, you are ranking with vids, not usual sites, its much easier since google must show 2 vids for some of these terms, competition in vids isn't that big anyway.

after all, you are ranking a Google page in Google owns yard that has their own set of rules, in long run this might fail if you don't follow their rules.

so.. you know how much you can make from adsense in youtube? you said 250k searches, you will get 50-60% of these, say 125k right?
    per 1k views you will get somewhere like $2 min, total is min $250 a month, maybe lower? maybe. but not the full potential of the traffic for sure. $250-600, the good thing is all your other vids go viral too and you get much extra, it's a great way to boost your overal channel traffic for sure, unless you get banned first or something :)

p.s now wait for the next update when google sees all the spam links you brought to this vid.

good luck.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    wounded1987, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  17. The-Truth

The-Truth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ahahah.... I don't think I've ever read more mental masturbation in my life before.

Why in the world would I put adsense on my video? are you crazy?

Did I even mention adsense once?

All the money made is through affiliate links.

My Video has been up for ever 7 months and even if someone reported it, they wouldn't take it down. The copy isn't spammy.

Instead of crying and bitching on a forum, why don't you do something product and share it with the community.

Stop reading and posting on forums all day and go out and do some damn work.

The-Truth, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  18. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    "wounded1987" I agree with your point.Senuke-link pyramid I have used these softwares in past but after getting desire penalties I am moving more and more to white hat SEO.
    Surely these link bombardment still works for sure but the faster you do it the faster you rank and you will come down at faster rate.
    Like wounded added today or tomorrow Google manual team check out your link profile and surely you knows whats coming up.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  19. The-Truth

The-Truth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lol... how about this....

Have you ranked any youtube videos yourself? Did you use "whitehat" methods?

If not, then you have no say.

If yes, then prove it or stop posting until you do.

You guy's are just making excuses on a forum instead of actually doing something yourselves.

The proof is right in front of you, yet you still fight it. Why?

It's out of your comfort zone. Take a damn risk and break some rules and learn how the real world works.

Sorry if this is coming of harsh, it's just reality and I hate seeing this bs theory being thrown around that is misleading noobies.

The-Truth, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  20. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Truth is hard to bear at times and even hard when it is more a bad truth.
    Yup I have ranked many of the youtube videos in past for fitness training sites but I never ever over do the stuff.We are guiding people here the right way not the black hat world.Do you know the only bad thing about penguin/panda updates is it just crushed small scale business to some extent in USA.Who are behind these business fall,People like us who sell 1k shit backlinks but at the end resulting in just ruining the total business of other.
    Do not you think its true?

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 6, 2013 IP