1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

White Hat SEO is a Joke! There's No Such Thing!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by coloma21, Feb 26, 2013.

1. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    White Hat SEO =

Title
    Meta Description
    Meta Keywords (if you must)
    Website/Page Content

BOOOM!

GuruCreation, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  2. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree but within limits, Google it self gives guidelines for webmasters to SEO their websites, a factor like website speed, good server and unique content are definitely white hat SEO !

abdobasha2004, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  3. webminers2013

webminers2013 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    White hat means to perform the task of SEO in a natural way. This means to take backlinks using routine SEO process.

webminers2013, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  4. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Come on guys "Meta Keywords" time have gone.Bing just used it only and its for as detection tool of spam.I request you all please stop adding keywords to your site.META TAGS(Title/description) these are two parts of it now.
    With all point you guys have added it means that link building is not by any means is part of SEO?

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  5. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    So, your saying that just because Google and everyone else says there's NO need for meta keywords anymore, you are going to stop doing it and listen to them?

Kind of like everyone saying, along with Google, you must have CONTENT on your site in order to rank it...LMAO!

Still learning I see.

Holla!~

GuruCreation, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  6. MIYABI

MIYABI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Practically white hat SEO is for someone who doesn't know anything about SEO, if you know even a little about SEO you won't be white.

MIYABI, Mar 1, 2013 IP
    coloma21 likes this.
  7. ebiztrendz.com

ebiztrendz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WHY you consider SEO as a game of WHITE HAT & BLACK HAT.

Now a days, I turned into Website Optimization Consultation. I advice people to create their website more search engine friendly, rather then tweaking it for search engine results.

I think consultation doesn't belong to WHITE/ BLACK GAME.

ebiztrendz.com, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  8. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Best Answers:
    All guys do not understand this thing especially when it comes to clients.You tell them stories about we do this this and that which will be helpful for you in long run.They will not come to you rather they will go to the person who assure he will deliver them rank in 2 months.
    If the SEO is about onsite stuff than where is link building?

coloma21 likes this.
  9. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Best Answers:

Interesting?
    The person who is selling backlinks for Google do not want to follow the Google guidelines?
    Yup I am learning and I will keep on learning as I am living in world of TECH.

10. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    Really?

Did you read my thread? Look at and tell me something you think you know!

Come on lady!.... Get OFF the bandwagon and get to work!

Holla!~

GuruCreation, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  11. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    -optimizing your website for correct visibility, titles, h1 tags, etc, bold text, google likes it, why hate it when you provide better user experience, call this grey/white whatever! google accepts it (its too hard to monitor)
    -google likes balance: have bunch of spam on your site, but it only counts for 5%? google will probably forgive you, have 100% spam? google bans.
    -viral linking to your site: sure google likes it, why hate it?
    -you create backlinks to your site? google doesn't care, sure they are against it because they want natural linking, but in todays world they don't care because only one can do that much to rank in todays competition of NATURAL sites, natural sites have naturall more BLs because it's easier and they only need 10 of those for each keyword. google doesn't ban manually made BLs, unless it doesn't have BALANCE. a good example is the OP's link to the study, the bls are from good (not spam) sites, and the term has low competition in SERP, so google forgives and ranks it.

-creating bunch of spam links, each of the links pages has probably 250 OBLs already so the value drops drastically in one each of the links you get, this is how google detects there's no balance because every link comes from high OBL pages, and then each of the pages has spammed or no content at all. so ofcurse google bans this kind of sites from SERP.

So, back to the main question, white SEO? sure google is against any manual link creation, but it wont ban it if that link creation has balance in it, they don't have way to really detect white SEO links, but they do have ways to detect black hat spammy bls pretty easily.

wounded1987, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  12. Sanjana0123

Sanjana0123 Member

Best Answers:
    Google has created white hat SEO. I think Google will answer this question soon. But everyone will follow White Hat SEO technique to keep the website optimize.

Sanjana0123, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  13. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    To each his own opinion :)

coloma21, Mar 1, 2013 IP