1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Gold prospecting business/website/domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jpoke5, Oct 30, 2011.

Selling a small home based business with website and domain. sold about 30 units until about 5 months ago and had to quit selling because I have no time to build and sell units. I do however sell a few of the ebooks that are offered. Units are made from pve plastic and parts you can get from the home depot. I also include a 2" sucker unit so you can reverse engineer the units. the ebooks are on the server and you can do with them as you wish as I cant sell them with no resale rights. I make about 50.00 per unit when sold for around 79.00 per unit. the site also has google ads that bring in 2-3 dollars per month. get about 800 visits per month. I will host the site for three months if needed. free push to your enom account. I can accept payment via paypal or personal check from the usa.

You can sell whatever you like... I had plans to add other items as seen on the "soon" page but dont have time to build this business. 1st page of google for "gold sucker" "hand dredge" I cant guarantee any sales but do have customers contacting me to buy but have to turn them down. Units are easy to build and take about 2 hours at first but gets faster as you learn to build them. I made them 4 or 5 at a time... I will include a few small custom devices I use when building units that make it faster. The only advertising I did was on the popular gold prospecting forums and what came in from google search. I made a few thousand dollars building and selling units in my garage and see no reason you cant do the same. It may take a few months to get back up where I was but you should be able to re pay your investment in the fist year. If you have questions my mail is .

Looking for a fast sale @ 500.00

Jeff

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
    jpoke5, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi Jeff very interested, can you PM me or with more details, when you say ebooks no resale rights, does that mean new owner can or cannot sell them? Robert

tradesol, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  3. jpoke5

jpoke5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whoa... sorry friends!! I see some how the stats and income are way off for some reason. The site gets about 800 visits per month and mayby2-3 bucks a month with adwords. have to check out why that is??? dont want to miss lead anyone!!

jpoke5, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  4. jorge1482

jorge1482 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can i see proof of the items you sold

jorge1482, Mar 30, 2013 IP