1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help 4 Co-citation...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rozer Bagvin, Mar 1, 2013.

Hi Can anybody help me to know ......

I have checked my site's co-citation there is bad neighbours. Those are not in
    good reputation in eye of Google. I am worry that if google will consider my self as they are. So what should I do?
    Is I need to remove my link from that site?
    If yes then how......?

Rozer Bagvin, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  2. daones

daones Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best way is contact from the contact information on their website. Wait a week if you dont hear back or your website is not removed. Do a whois lookup on the website... you should see some contact details unless they have purchased the whois protection. In that case you can contact their hosting directly to let them know your issue.

daones, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  3. sam2220

sam2220 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yo
    u not need to worry for that ... You could easily check these and make their value null with the help of google webmaster tool for more details you could visit http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.in/2012/10/a-new-tool-to-disavow-links.html

sam2220, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  4. Rozer Bagvin

Rozer Bagvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. Thnks for usefull info.

Rozer Bagvin, Mar 1, 2013 IP