1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a reliable web hosting with custom features

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by DukeAce, Feb 28, 2013.

I am looking for a reliable web hosting that has following features:

• First of all it should be cheap
    • Has unlimited data transfer
    • Has at least 5 GB web space
    • Has unlimited SQL databases
    • Has option to host unlimited Addon domains
    • Has at least PHP v5
    • Has mod_rewrite enabled
    • cPanel is preferred
    • Has adult content allowed
    • Supports ionCube Loader
    If you are a reseller of such web hosting service provider or you yourself are a web hosting provider for requirements stated above, kindly respond to this thread and let me know the prices you are offering.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
    DukeAce, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  2. sykofreak

sykofreak Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should go for EZPZ Hosting or Turnkey Internet, both are good but as per personal opinion and handson experince is with EZPZ Hosting and its awesome, but they do not allow adult content. For adult content you can contact us!! as per laws of this forum I think I do not post my offers here.. what do you think? :D

sykofreak, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You Can Visit terabyet.org, they are providing all solutions You want.

iwebsocial, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  4. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please specify your budget for the hosting and the preferred hosting server location. It would help us to recommend suitable options.

MilesWeb, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  5. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nearly every requirement of yours can be served by most hosts as it isn't a non-standard configuration. But, how cheap is really cheap? Could you please mention the budget that you've allotted for the listed configuration? It should also help the fellow community mates to suggest you a couple of hosting companies for you to consider.

Markwebuk, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  6. DukeAce

DukeAce Member

Best Answers:
    TBH, the budget I have is under $5 monthly. But I am really unable to find a reliable web hosting company with whom my sites will stay safe. I have suffered a lot in the past and had very bad experiences with some hosting companies. That's why I needed some advice.

DukeAce, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  7. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, you are experiencing problems in the past, because your specifications are unrealistic. Your budget is just fine.

No decent host, with properly-run servers can offer you "unlimited" data transfer or "unlimited" addon domains. That's how servers get overloaded. You let a couple people on a $5/mo. account use as much bandwidth as they want and completely saturate the port, and abuse the server with hundreds or thousands of add-on domains, and you get an unreliable host.

WSWD, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  8. superUPL

superUPL Member

Best Answers:
    Well, maybe if you raise a bit the budget you wont have any bad experiences in the future. Try to look for cloud hosting, that will provide you some redundancy at least...

superUPL, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  9. johnnyhood

johnnyhood Peon

Best Answers:
    I think bestwebhostingratings.com is best one ,according to your requirement......

johnnyhood, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  10. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you visit the Web Hosting section in Buy Sell or Trade category of the forum, you can find a number of hosts that can offer services suiting your budget. But as stated by WSWD above, you are not setting the right expectations from a host to deliver. First of all you need to understand that there's nothing known as unlimited, so you need to evaluate the usage of your website and then look for a service that offer resources that are a little over those benchmarks.
    I think that would be a fair and logical way of evaluating the right kind of service for your website.

Markwebuk, Mar 15, 2013 IP
    WSWD likes this.
  11. Mark Darden

Mark Darden Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are going to have a hard time finding something reliable for ~$5/m, I run a web hosting company and I cannot even afford to offer you what you are looking for for less than $12/m. I'd encourage you to either raise your budget and perhaps split your hosting across multiple providers.

Mark Darden, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  12. justinwatson

justinwatson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wirenine.com is good one according to your requirement but no idea they will allow adult content or not?

justinwatson, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  13. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you are looking for a reliable host, Just check their Reviews on Internet specially on Google. It will help you to find out some genuine hosts.

iwebsocial, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  14. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hostgator shared account? you will be adding domains as Addon domains ..?

postcd, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  15. OscarBurwell

OscarBurwell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hostgator is better option but choosing any web hosting ,first move for the review because time to each and every hosting provider change their technology, to make competition tough for their competitors.

OscarBurwell, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  16. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    sambling, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  17. Teodor

Teodor Banned

Best Answers:
    Go for stability, not just size. Just because the host if offering you unmetered and unlimited space, doesn't mean you should soley base your decision on that.
    I know that tailoredvps.com is reliable web host that offers custom hosting solutions and their pricing is reasonable. Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you give them a try.

Teodor, May 13, 2013 IP