1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Social Media Optimization Exactly ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by newserostar, Feb 14, 2013.

Hi guys i am little bit confused these days and i want some expert suggestions from you guys. I want to know that what to do in social media optimization exactly. Means i have created a FaceBook business page, Twitter profile and Linkedin profile. Doing daily activities on it but still not getting the desired results. How can i improve my traffic through social media sites ?

newserostar, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  2. SamDenial

SamDenial Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mate you forgot Google Plus. You should work on your Google plus business page. Just share some useful information with people you added. Join communities, groups over there and participate. If people love your answer and participation, will be curious to go to your website and can link to you as well.

SamDenial, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  3. RogD

RogD Peon

Best Answers:
    Now a lot of the people in social networks. This is a way to show them his company.

RogD, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  4. newserostar

newserostar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have created a profile on Google plus and created a business page too but it doesn't seem worth for me.

newserostar, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  5. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to create a community around your business to achieve any results. To do this, build it by providing valuable content regarding issues in your niche. You have to remember that those who create content is the least, followed are those who exhibit any activity, and the most is those who simply read the content. Create something useful and interesting, then you will gain popularity, do it regularly, do not give up.

prawyyy, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  6. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Make your Facebook page interesting, add link, post valuable post on Facebook page, also add Good strong BiO, on Facebook , Twitter, Google+. this will help you attract your visitors.

azharSEO, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  7. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media optimization (SMO) refers to the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, brand or event. Types of social media involved include RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social networking sites, such as Twitter, and video and blogging sites.

spider_web, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  8. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have googled this for you. Here is the useful link:

mashable(dot)com/2010/10/22/social-media-optimization/

Hope that Helps..:)

afoley77, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  9. speedyarticle

speedyarticle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    by not just creating pages will help you,
    You should keep on updating the pages daily with new content and keep on posting and you will automatically be optimizing the web pages socially.

speedyarticle, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  10. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to engage your users/target market. It's not enough that you have those pages and accounts. You need to use them. When you write an article, share it on Facebook and Twitter and give the link to your users so they can come visit your site.

The best way to promote your pages on these social media sites is to create entertaining, informative content that users/followers will share on their own accounts/walls. Not only do you get traffic this way, you also get backlinks.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  11. creationsweb

creationsweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Definition and meaning of smo or Social Media Optimization. Term for all operations with the objective gain visibility or hearing of a site or service from social networks.Social media optimization is the process of optimizing your company's social role on the web in order to increase business, boost sales, and enhance visibility, traffic, and overall web presence.

creationsweb, Feb 28, 2013 IP