1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking automated link exchanges like LinkMarket.net

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gregdavidson, Jun 22, 2008.

Are there any "legitimate" alternatives to LinkMarket.net? I tried out their "paid" service and it seems that their website is a ghost town. Over 500 link exchange requests and not ONE response. That pretty much says everything about their service. I put in a refund request through Paypal and they never responsed so Paypal just closed my case without asking any more questions.

gregdavidson, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  2. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok............Anybody?

gregdavidson, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  3. almightyvegeta

almightyvegeta Peon

Best Answers:
    what are you talking about. I tried the free membership and they flooded me with so many websites asking for link exchange. half of them relevant though. Must check their directory of websites before signing up.
    Is your website niche unique or rare then it might be a problem

almightyvegeta, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  4. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    Exactly. That's the reason why I joined. But it seems that all their active members spend all their time requesting link exchanges from websites that are irrelevant to theres. When you join their "paid membership" and put in a bunch of requests to websites that are relevant to yours you'll realize that most of those websites are either inactive or abandoned. LinkMarket.net did not design their system to where you can remove the websites that you no longer use so this is the main reason for that.

5. Scriptcoop.com

Scriptcoop.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I stopped using them sometime back and none of the sites at the time were relevant to any of mine or there was no response from the owners...it is what it is I suppose.

Scriptcoop.com, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  6. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    Somebody should report them to the BBB because what they're doing is a "scam". I emailed them about fixing their website and receiving a refund but they completely ignored those emails.

7. almightyvegeta

almightyvegeta Peon

Best Answers:
    have you tried exchanging links in this forum. Post a request in link exchange category.
    If you dont get it here i doubt there is a better place.

almightyvegeta, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  8. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    Using an automated marketplace is much easier and easier to negotiate the deal. I'm currently using Link2Me.com but their Alexa ranking is slowly dropping which may not be a good thing. However, it is more active than LinkMarket.net is.

9. Darkness

Darkness Peon

Best Answers:
    TextAdMarket.com is good.

Darkness, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  10. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I don't think so we should use these kind of tools

Aryans, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  11. Hersheys

Hersheys Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not good to use automated link exchange because it lessen the relevancy of the site. And also I have tried linkmarket and it just send so many emails looking for link exchange but the site was all unrelated.

Hersheys, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  12. Azher Memon

Azher Memon Peon

Best Answers:
    We are using three website for link exchange namely
    1.linkmarket.
    2.Link2me
    3.linkalizer

Azher Memon, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  13. jlaurier

jlaurier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I personnally believe that linkalizer and linkmarket are a bad idea. They force links partners to exchange a Hardlink plus a text. The same title + text are copied many times over several websites. In other words, it is completely unnatural and it looks like an advertorial to Google. I would not be surprised if all those websites that exchange title link+ text be penalized by Google.

Example of linkalizer you have to embed somewhere on your page:
    Exotic Body Parts - Stretched & Extendeded Harley Davidson Saddlebags
    Exotic Body Parts - Stretched Extended Bagger Saddlebags Fenders, Quarter Panels, Air Box Covers For Your Harley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley. Aftermarket & Custom Body Panels / Parts, Bumpers, Headlight Fairings, Quarter Panels, Engine Bonnet

Plus, premium linkalizer or linkmarket partners create "mini directory" provided by linkalizer and linkmarket they embed in their website. However, those directories do not pass pagerank. They are just like low quality directories since they are packed with texts that already exist on other domains. As i told you, text from a partner is copied many times like the one for exotic body parts.

that's why http://www.trafficspun.com is better as it is totally free and it is for exchanging hard links only. Each time you do a new trade deal at trafficspun you can determine a brand new anchor text for your link dedicated to the partner to put on his page.

The digitalpoint link exchange marketplace is also much more useful.

Give me a "like" if i helped you :)

jlaurier, Feb 27, 2013 IP