1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google API or Mozilla Problem?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dleen, Feb 26, 2013.

Hi,
    I'm trying to understand now what is broken: my browser (FF)? Google API? or my hands?

The problem: when I open the page of my website which has a google maps integration - I see in the left down corner "Transfer data from maps.googleapis.com..." and this transfer is endless. It is loading and loading... loading and loading....

I have no problems at all when I open this page in Google Chrome. But when I use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox - I got this problem.

Would please someone who has Mozilla Firefox try to open this page (URL below)
    http://www.preinsurance.net/insurance-companies/usa/or/Jackson-County-Oregon/11435449-de-forest-virginia-allstate-insurance-agency-in-medford-or-usa.html

Code (markup):
    and tell me is everything OK with the data transfer from maps.googleapis.com ? If you'll do so, then please tell me the version of your Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks!

dleen, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  2. dleen

dleen Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and one more thing. When I reload the page - problerm disappears and data transfer from maps.googleapis.com goes successfuly. Any ideas why's this happening?

dleen, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  3. JamesLabonate

JamesLabonate Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Firefox 18.0.2, I checked your given link but cant find any issue on that, I am able to see the map instantly.

JamesLabonate, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  4. dleen

dleen Member

Best Answers:
    I see the map too. The problem is, that data transfer from maps.googleapis.com is not stops and running all the time.

dleen, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  5. Mohammad Asif Ali Zaman

Mohammad Asif Ali Zaman Member

Best Answers:
    It's properly work i think u use updated version of Mozilla Firefox....

Mohammad Asif Ali Zaman, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  6. sirajcmr

sirajcmr Member

Best Answers:
    Faced similar kind of issue and was able to fix it. Thanks.

sirajcmr, Mar 21, 2013 IP