1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

domain name selling and appraisal

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by jbbmx, Feb 23, 2013.

hi, I am recently new to the domain name selling market, I have recently tried selling a few domains and have someone interested, they have asked me to buy a domain name appraisal before they will buy it, is this regular conduct (i.e. do I need to buy the appraisal before I sell it to anyone) its just I dont want to go buying appraisals if I am not needing to, the way I see it, they want my domain so it is in their interest to purchase the appraisal, is this correct or am I missing something? thanks in advance...

jbbmx, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  2. itsnexgen

itsnexgen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You must have got trapped with appraisal stuffs :p. Its perfectly on buyer who sets the value for a domain. You can demand and negotiate but nobody buys a domain just because you have domain appraised. You need to be lot of patient in domain flipping industry.. until you find right buyer.

Did you get any mail that you need to get domain appraised? If yes, then its fake! try google search you will find many fakes.

itsnexgen, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

No that is not regular conduct and is a well known scam. Do not ever pay for an appraisal for a buyer. A real buyer would never ask you for one.

browntwn, Feb 26, 2013 IP