1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting Sites.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Gatsbe, Feb 13, 2013.

I'm in the process of launching some sites and looking for ways to find people to promote them? Does anyone know any good places where I can find creative site promoters that can pitch the site in the right places?

Gatsbe, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There's no magic when it comes to getting traffic to your site.

You probably want to try these: Facebook, G+, Twitter, forums, blogs, classifieds, AdWords or AdCenter - these are more likely to bring in quality traffic.

qwikad.com, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  3. ArchAxis

ArchAxis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I know of the exact people you're looking for and they are your happy website members, subscribers, readers, visitors. Download the free PDF of Seth Godin's Idea Virus and you'll understand how to get your very own users to spread the word for you for free.

ArchAxis, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  4. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many sites that it would be impossible to list them all. Apart from the ones listed above you may want to try some of these - Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Stumbleupon, fastmail, Delicious, Digg, reddit, squidoo, tumbler and blogger. You will have to join these sites before you can post to them.

If you are creating these sites on Wordpress - why not just use the plug-in Shareaholic and pick the sites you want to share with.

bettaone, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My best advice..go to Fiverr. There are tons of people who will promote your site for only 5 bucks, can't beat it..and many people there do excellent work. Good luck.

ninjamtlt1, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  6. e-life

e-life Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to promote the website. You can go with Social media, email marketing, article submission, blog, word of mouth and paid ads etc.Please remember that promote your website with the combined ways, not only one way. And you need insist on marketing it.

e-life, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  7. Sanjana0123

Sanjana0123 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should hire SEO for your website's. Its a long and the best process for the website. Get a organic and related visitors to the website.

Sanjana0123, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  8. links123

links123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should do PPC for initial 3 months and side by side do SEO. PPC will instantly give you traffic and SEO will provide you with long term traffic. This is the best way to promote your website.

links123, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  9. uleesgold

uleesgold Member

Best Answers:
    I'm only curious what made you mention fastmail (unless its a typo?) I looked it up and it looks like its just an email service.

uleesgold, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  10. JhonJason

JhonJason Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In SEO everyone has own skills or knowledge, so you will get the suggestions with variations, which will give you vest knowledge, But i would like to recommended for promoting right pitch First in SEO there is two factors one which known as onpage optimization another is offpage optimization both our intermediate each other one will not work without the other so first onpage optimization must such as like title, meta keywords, meta descriptions, alt tag, proximity, quality content, attractive design, cover all the things, than slowly start off page optimization or SMO, for 2,3 month continue such as per Google guidelines. so your all page will be crawled in Google data base than you can start PPC with right candidate who is well verged with Google analytic certified. all the above step please follow very carefully so you are on right pitch..Thanks!!

JhonJason, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  11. barbiecan29

barbiecan29 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think these 5 ways to get free website promotion...
    Work on website SEO
    Reciprocal linking
    Write articles
    Use social media
    Create/present quality content

barbiecan29, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  12. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I mean, pitching websites is different than pitching in the streets.

You'll have to build a relationship with the community first, and the rest will follow!

Forums, Social Media, and personal contact :)

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  13. Deceth

Deceth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Another good way to generate low cost traffic to your website it to post comments on blogs or forums.

Don't spam your link.

If you're helpful, people with a genuine interest in finding our more about you, will click your profile to see if you have a website or if you have posted any other useful comments. The more helpful you are, and the more you invest in the communities of others, the better reputation you will build and the more traffic you will generate to your own offerings.

A link in your signature is another way to facilitate this, since it's not intrusive. It's just sitting there for anybody who is interested. But like I said, most people will completely ignore/block out your signature, unless you've been helpful in some way. If you're really awesome, people will click your signature link almost out of courtesy! :)

So... back to your original questions. If you're looking for people to help promote your site, a good idea is to follow the above advice, but have these people put your website in their signature of profile links.

Fiverr is one place you can recruit people for this task. But so is Digital Point! Just post in the appropriate Buy, Sell, Trade section.

Deceth, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  14. MJuggs

MJuggs Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been looking into SEOClerks for helping get my website some rankings, has anybody used them before? It seems like a good option.

MJuggs, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  15. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are no of websites to promote your websites like blogs, adwords, facebook, google+, and many more

afoley77, Mar 11, 2013 IP