1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying WordPress Expert: Site Formatting, Copying Features from Non WP Site

Discussion in 'Services' started by MTUser2010, Feb 25, 2013.

I need help replicating in Wordpress an article map that I found on a website that is not WordPress.

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/daily_living/date-night-tips/date-night-ideas.aspx

I really like the little box in the top right-hand corner of this article that indicates that the current page is part of a five-part series of articles, and shows the reader whereabouts in the series they are.

My WordPress site consists of six pages that are six parts of a long article. For each of the six pages on my site that make up my series of articles, I would like something similar that helps the reader understand where they are in the series and enables them to quickly navigate through it.

If you are interested in this project, please PM me with the time that it will take you to complete and the cost.

Payment will be by PayPal.

MTUser2010, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. datoneer

datoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'm doing website redesign so if you need help you can contact me.
    You can check examples of my work here: http://en.livnoweb.com/website-redesign/

datoneer, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  3. taruniis

taruniis Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I lead a team of expert and veteran wordpress programmers and thus ensure you the performance as desired...

Please contact me for further discussions..

Skype - tarun27iis

Kind Regards
    Tarun
    Business Manager
    IIS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

taruniis, Feb 28, 2013 IP