1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Epom Ad Server Official Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by matt_matt, Dec 5, 2012.

1. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:
    haha, funny guy. why don't you stop replying and let tom and install prove themselves they are not from epom.

"Trustable" network. Its not very trustable if publishers all having the stats issue? conincident?

Yeah, I have a kitten site. but big enough to know tom traffic stats is fake. 612k pageviews with 1 million UV. what a joke.

For other users, please do read it (Just realize, adstep also replied in this):

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/just-a-bad-review-about-epom-ads-network.2589003/page-1

oo9ncom, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  2. abub

abub Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It isn't about my earning. But my impressions.
    First day: 24k imp Second: 23k imp then dropped to 12k, 10k, 8k, last 2k.
    I didn't know what happened. My ads always show up, always full rate.

abub, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    tom.jeraldino, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:
    ohhhh, the other thread, you said your site is 5xxx ranking. now you are saying 570?

so a website with millions of traffic, you only have 280K impressions of your ads network? make sense ?

I put one banner in my site (kitten site). I have a million pageviews already.

Im asking you to provide your stats, not your earning page.

Google indexed links, Statsc (UV and Pageviews), Source traffic etc with screenshots. Just show us the number. How hard to make a screenshot?

To adstep:

join us as well. The old thread, you said you will show us as well.

Im waiting.

To other users in digitalpoint, please read

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/just-a-bad-review-about-epom-ads-network.2589003/

oo9ncom, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  5. Dale_

Dale_ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Show us your site, sir.

Dale_, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  6. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    Haha, man, are you kidding me? what else would you ask next, the screenshot of my ID and the social security number? i've given you the actual results, which have the prior meaning to me, dunno about you) if you find them too low, it's your problem, not mine ))

once again, i dunno, why you're so angry (well, I have a guess, but my manners won't allow me to utter it out loud)))), and why you've chosen me to become your target, but i've got no intention to agrue with you anymore, honestly.

It's weird though that such a persistent hater in comments would make a kitten site)), no judgement)))

tom.jeraldino, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  7. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

so cannot provide anything? even a tiny screenshot of your stats? like I said before, these guyz cannot prove anything, all they can show us is "their" epom stats.

Dale_ , tom.jernaldino, adstep, Install. Remember those name, they are "epom"

As long as you still promote epom, I will follow and tell the other users the truth. I know im sad but love it.

oo9ncom, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  8. Dale_

Dale_ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you mad, buddy? I'm working with several networks, and I've mentioned that thousand times here. Truth that I use Epom's ad server to manage stuff.

It's just a little weird to see that nonsense you wrote, I don't care about you or your site or your troubles with Epom.

Hey, stop arguing everyone! :)
    Epom is cool for sharing sites, guys, that's why maybe someone faced hurdles.

And regarding providing smth, I've asked you to show me personally your site. There are tons of garbage sites and screams about "bad eCPM" and "zero revenue" in many threads, not only here. And you know what is the main reason for low revenue? Awful sites.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    Dale_, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  9. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Dale_ why didn't you reply in a single post? making more posts to go to the next page so people cant see what im written in here? actually, I don't mind to keep repeating the words. All I want is, people can read it.

Clear things up, this is a epom ad server thread. i am talking about the epom services in here. Am i trying to complaint epom have bad ecpm or zero revenue? I am targeting people like you are working for epom. some low class self promote techinques to fake the other users.

Everytime people complaint about epom in dp, people like you (Install, tom.jernaldino, adstep and dale_) coming out and reply to each other saying. "its fine for me, im having great time with epom, no issues on my side" stuff like that.

Let me tell you something. i never used epom in my life and I am not going to. I am just normal user in digitalpoint forum but seeing you guyz doing all this crap. I really want to say soemthing to many other users to keep an eye on you guyz. Stats problem (is there really a problem exist, or someone tweaking at the backend), poor support (of coz it is poor support, because there is no problem to fix)

Don't try to diverse people for asking me to provide my site details or what so ever. I am asking you to provide proof you are not from epom. simple. I believe people have eye to see who's right and who's wrong.

Yeah go ahead and say im crazy and got nothing to do. Spending time arguing in the forum. I have too much time for you guyz.

To other users:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/just-a-bad-review-about-epom-ads-network.2589003/

Please go ahead and read it. Judge it. Think before you use them. Search tom.jernaldino, Dale_, Adstep and Install in digitalpoint, you will see what i mean.

There are many other big advertising company out there. Right Media, valueclick, adengage and Tribal fusion. You wouldnt see they will act like this.

oo9ncom, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  10. Dale_

Dale_ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you understand what is ad server, actually? Anyway, what freaking proofs you want? Acting like crazy manager from some other company, and you don't even use their network/platform.

I'm working with three networks now, Neverblue, Chitika and Epom Market. I'm satisfied with my rates, revenue and everything.

You're trying to attack me personally, that's why I'm answering you. No, I'm not from Epom, or Neverblue, or Chitika but I more than happy with their service and support, and that thread with bad review, are you serious? More than 50% of users who posted there are now banned.

Once again, you haven't tried Epom - you said that. What can I add?

Dale_, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  11. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

Unfortunately, I don't know your name. My name is Matt (which is obvious, ha-ha) and I represent Epom here.

Mate, if you've read that thread to the end, you see that all issues were solved with unsatisfied publishers. Now back to your words of justice - statistic problem existed for some users and it solved now. The problem is angry users have posted here immeditealy, but it's OK, this thread is the place to solve issues and help others!

You've never tried Epom, but why won't you give it a look? It's no more than few minutes, we offer not only our ads to publishers, but a free ad server with a lot of features, as well as network solution. Don't be so angry, just take a look at it. We're friendly, we're always online on Skype/Live Chat, we're always open to co-operation.

matt_matt, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  12. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

50%? you need a doctor or soemthing? one member got banned and you call it 50%? same techiques again, fake information so people wouldnt go in and read the bad stuff about you guyz

OK, you are not from epom (yeah right). so you can stop replying in this thread, and let mr tom.jernaldino to explain himselves and then you can join

oo9ncom, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  13. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

We apologize for such inconvinience, but let me explain you few points:

1. You've set up quick rotation for ads, that's why in a first day you saw such number of impressions. Ads were changing every 10 seconds.
    2. Our bad was giving you wrong eCPM number, that's why you saw different revenue numbers for one day.
    3. Regarding "stupid ads", it's up to you, mate, if you weren't happy with them, it's okay to remove them from your site.

Where did you contact us? If e-mail seems slow to you, feel free to add us on Skype or just have talk via Live Chat on our homepage. Or just drop me a PM.

It's one of the basis we work on, it all depends on advertiser and publisher's site.

matt_matt, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  14. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    are you gonna follow me in real life too? sounds like a stalker-plan)))) didn't get the last sentence at all, but guess we're done with this conversation for sake.

this is really the last time i'm gonna answer you, man. Somehow your messages managed to occupy all my DP alerts section, but i've had enough. you have some problems with the network - you go and solve them, either by contacting the network or moving to another one. i'm getting irritated with how many times you mention my name, although i happen to like it, actually. We don't know each other in real life, we don't know anything about each other, and i haven't got any intention to change it. In case you have some anger issues, or "anonymous_syndrome"evolving in you - it's all your personal stuff, so deal with it, rather than write novel-sized comments here. There comes the time, when enough is enough.

I'm not sure that your site (kitten site, as you've mentioned) is being monetized with any particular network at all, but it's again Your stuff, so I won't even bother asking. Good luck to you, though

tom.jeraldino, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  15. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello again, wise users! Glad that fight is finally over, now I want to inform you that we have brand new CPA campaigns (online games) and brand new advertisers for US traffic! For details drop me a PM or contact our team via Skype: Epom_Support_Team

matt_matt, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  16. Paul Hoppus

Paul Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    now that is the good news!!

Paul Hoppus, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  17. Adstep

Adstep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cool to know that, because one of my sites has pretty huge amount of US traffic ^_^

Adstep, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  18. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also gaming sites will have REALLY great offer, so don't hesitate and give it a try!

matt_matt, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  19. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    so, are you searching for US traffic now? Are there any new offers for Japan?

tom.jeraldino, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  20. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Japan? Where is your traffic proves? Im still waiting.

Or just replying to push the thread back to the top?

man, how much do you get pay for doing this job? May I enroll?

oo9ncom, Feb 26, 2013 IP