1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easy keywords to rank??

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Zummatul, Feb 21, 2013.

I have a game related site
    Play333.com
    I write especially news on video game and console(unique)
    Please check the site and tell me the easy keywords
    I could rank in the first page if searched that keyword??

Zummatul, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  2. Monster_Sam

Monster_Sam Member

Best Answers:
    What you need to do is find some Long Tail keywords.

You're going to have to do an awful lot of research.

All it really means though is instead of trying to rank for "Video Games" try and rank for a much more targeted phrase like "Best RPG Video Games 2013" or something similarly long tail.

Once you have a large number of pages which are ranking for a longer tail terms, your rankings for the more difficult terms will begin to pick up.

Mind you for something like "Video Games" it's realistically not going to happen any time soon!

Good luck!

Monster_Sam, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  3. Zummatul

Zummatul Member

Best Answers:
    I know there are uncountable website with the keyword Video games
    I can't even dream of making my site be in the first page of the keyword Video games

Zummatul, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  4. John B.

John B. Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I agree that there are countless website with VIdeo keywords but with SEO you are never done.If your competitors don't work as hard as you do to implement new strategies on your site,you may find overtaking them as far as Google ranking is concerned.
    My advise for you is to first generate keywords with Google Adwords tool and then use a tool like GeoRanker to generate a report of the best ranked site in your area in specific keywords.Then from the report,go to these sites and try to identify the kind of SEO strategies they are employing.From there,you will be able to build a better SEO strategy than your best ranked rivals.

They say that you can only learn better through other peoples successes and failures.Try this trick and you will be amazed by its effectiveness.

Good luck!:)

John B., Feb 21, 2013 IP
  5. backlinkman

backlinkman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    yes, use the google keyword tool to find out what people are searching for, there will be 100's if not 1000's of keywords related to games. Be specific with your keywords and the previous post said, target long tail keywords that are highly targeted like "fifa 2010 review" that sort of thing. Once you have some keywords it may be worth investing in something like market samurai so that you can checkout the competition for the keywords and to make sure you have a chance of ranking high for them, no point picking keywords that are very hard to rank for.

backlinkman, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  6. Zummatul

Zummatul Member

Best Answers:
    can somebody please give me some links about doing seo and ranking keywords??

Zummatul, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  7. Maximlis

Maximlis Member

Best Answers:
    I think, it's depends on the sites you are going to optimize. if it is a health related site, then you have to search for healthcare keywords.

Maximlis, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  8. mediapak

mediapak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your website is original one with no fake content and spamming and the games you are posting there are real ones then you need just good content marketing and back linking, you can make your website visible on first page with hard work as there is too much competition on video games related keywords.

mediapak, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  9. Zummatul

Zummatul Member

Best Answers:
    2 months ago I used to post dublicated content
    But now every posts are original and unique

Zummatul, Feb 25, 2013 IP