1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do Blogging for Better Ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by topexnews, Feb 24, 2013.

I have Questions, i will not teach someone how to blog for better ranking,

Does anyone knows, if for example i have 5 blogs and i have unique articles posted related to my "money site" every week, with different Anchor Text and links to "money site" ( within those articles, no side links ) does it good or bad for Ranking of "money site" , what happen, if i will continue same path, i will have many backlinks from those blogs to same website with many anchor texts( for main page and inner pages )

What do we need to better rank? and whats better? Just have one post per blog with one backlink? Many posts with different anchor text backlinks? maybe something else?
    any help, or your ideas ,

thansk All.

topexnews, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  2. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sanjeev, you not help. don't post useless replies, just to get "point"

topexnews, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  3. falsebook

falsebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If i understand you correctly, Many posts with different anchor text backlinks is best option,just because it brings up lot more readers and thus the traffic.Remember Google loves fresh and unique content and hates duplicate and spammy content.So add variety in your articles.Use social bookmarking, article marketing, blogging, blog commenting, guest posting, yahoo answers, forum posting, video creation and of course social media to get a one time big exposure,and that'l bring you regular readers and ranking.

falsebook, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Another way to think about it is if Google realises you are trying to manipulate your site's rankings then you won't rank at all. It seems like a pretty specific pattern - x amount of blogs frequently linking to the same domain. It's up to you what you do with your sites, but you have to be willing to accept the consequences.

ryan_uk, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  5. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make it Relevant. This should always be your first step. There’s no coding or keyword stuffing involved here, but if your post isn’t relevant to your main site, chances are it isn’t going to rank very well.

ChrisRey, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  6. sathidigimarketer

sathidigimarketer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make it readable article on users and it's should be unique and don't make any hyperlink.....

sathidigimarketer, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  7. natyk

natyk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unique and high quality content

natyk, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  8. mediapak

mediapak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a very good idea for better ranking but there is too much competition in the market so you have to be specific about your product and market you are focusing. Meanwhile if you write better content for your blog posts you will get good rank and people will rush towards your product.

mediapak, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  9. Tasu

Tasu Member

Best Answers:
    Make it readable article on users and it's should be unique and don't make any hyperlink.

Tasu, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  10. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will advise you on using great content for your blogs and Google loves links from good authority blogs within your niche! However, blog networks are less effective nowadays!

VisionzZolution, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  11. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    The method you’ve described here is quite interesting, but to me it seems a way too risky, because you may eventually get sandboxed. For Google it will be too obvious that you need five blogs to manipulate search engine rankings, not to add value to your niche.

I would rather go for one but high quality blog with fresh and engaging posts and simultaneously use these posts as a backlink source to the money site. You may add new posts more frequently than you would do if you had five blogs, but make the content really valuable for users.

In my opinion this one-blog strategy is able to result in better user experience, because you put more efforts in just one blog, and this is kind of meeting Google guidelines. Overall, my general observation is that having a blog which is not completely about a particular product or service, but highlights industry trends and gently directs readers to a money site inevitably provides SEO value on the one hand, and, on the other hand, it improves conversion rate too.

Kianu42, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  12. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    very great and valuable point, "Kianu42" mr. matrix

topexnews, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  13. muddyrover

muddyrover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if your 5 blogs pointing to your "money site" aren't relevant or getting traffic then those links are no better than you linking from forum posts. However if those blogs get traffic, then that's another story.

muddyrover, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  14. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    All blogs, are in same niche.

topexnews, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  15. ruchijain

ruchijain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you write better content for your blog posts you will get good rank and people will rush towards your product.

ruchijain, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  16. khooster1

khooster1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it will look very unnatural that all your 5 blogs kept linking to your money site.
    In fact, with the latest Google updates, you are putting your money site to risk.
    In SEO, you just need a good outward link from your blog to your money site.
    There is not need to have so many links to it.

These 5 blogs should serve as buffers to your money site.
    Create multiple backlinks to the 5 blogs instead.
    In the case of Google penalizing, only your 5 blogs will be affected.

Always protect your money site.

khooster1, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  17. jaismeen

jaismeen Member

Best Answers:
    your content should be unique and do update time to time so that maximum people can read it and post there comments on it.

jaismeen, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  18. anne785

anne785 Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure that your blog have fresh and unique content.

anne785, Mar 6, 2013 IP