1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Appraisal

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by GamingOn, Feb 16, 2013.

Hi,

I am owner of http://phlebotomytips.com :D It has 333 unique content posts with 333 tags. :)
    All hand written by me mostly... :) No spun just like 7 articles weren't written by me. :(

Anyway... I am looking for value its an exact match keyword and its ranking front page for all kinds of words Traffic is 15-30 visitors a day with 50 impressions. Earns from $1 - $3 a day so far and lots of pages are still gaining rankings.

I would like to know value. :)
    I know a phlebotomy site that ranked for 25 keywords sold for $16,000 and it was a -'d .net. on flippa.

So no low ballers please. This is probably bigger then the blogs you have that are 100% unique content only so just think size does matter its all quality content lol.. :D

GamingOn, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  2. sandao

sandao Active Member

Best Answers:
    The main factor that determine website value is revenue. If you want to sell your site for $xxxxx i think you need to continue developing the site for more revenue.

sandao, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. mirul

mirul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed :)

Btw, I'd say $1k - $2k for your site at the moment... All the best! :)

mirul, Feb 23, 2013 IP