1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone help me out?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by kaizoku001, Oct 9, 2012.

How can I make money with ppc program? I set up an ad yestoday, and I promote this product from click bank which come with no.1 popularity in that catagory. My ad has 60 clicks and cost me $13.00, but none of those clicks make any sales. In that case, I might spend more money than my commission. So how does this work exactly?

kaizoku001, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Be very selective with your keywords. Wrong keywords can bring you a lot of traffic, but it will not be a targeted one.

qwikad.com, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  3. fubar78

fubar78 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your landing page is also very important. If someone types in a keyword and finds your ad and clicks on it but is sent to a page that isn't relevant to the keyword they entered or the ad they clicked on, they will most likely just leave your site quickly. This will increase your bounce rate and lower your quality score and your clicks will be more expensive. Make sure your keywords, ads and landing pages are all in accordance with eachother and that should help.

fubar78, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  4. jaikant

jaikant Member

Best Answers:
    There are many things that must be keep in mind while running ppc. Choose Exact search keywords related to your products and services. Your landing page must be so attractive that if any users land at your page than they compel to stay there. Ad running time also a big factor.

jaikant, Oct 30, 2012 IP
  5. dianarob

dianarob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, the landing page has to be a pre-sell page that convinces the buyer to want to click through to your offer.

dianarob, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  6. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes, you have to spend more to find the sites / keywords / banners / landing pages that convert

Once you find that magic combination you can start to make back all the money you lost initially and start to earn properly

This is where a lot of people will fail with paid traffic, They will spend $20 advertising, make 0 sales and claim that either the entire traffic source is poor or some sort of scam or the product they are promoting is poor.

It takes experience and money but in the end - if you can constantly produce positive campaigns you are winning in terms on marketing, rinse and repeat

Good luck, I would suggest reading as much as you can about the platform you are using (adwords, bing ads, 7search etc)

Traffic_Masters, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  7. itzbigfun

itzbigfun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    same problem with me, i spend lot money but didnt made sales, please help me

itzbigfun, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  8. dodex

dodex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have working bing accounts preloaded with 50$ and testing campaign which getting clicks and impressions. I want you before you buy to check account via team viewer than you will see working campaign. Each account is 60$. I include step-by-step guide to setup all properly and I include proxy to use with account too. All is done professionaly.

I have accounts and vouchers, all the time. You can contact me to skype: allinone.bingads

dodex, Feb 22, 2013 IP