1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have HONESTLY noticed a HUGE difference since DP's change

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jmintuck, Feb 21, 2013.

A noticeably larger amount of business and far less time-wasters and better, more meaningful traffic in the forums. Way more meaningful contacts in my articles advertisement in BST. Each contact had actually followed thru and repeated business even! Not the rush of ads and one's ad getting pushed to page 3 in 5 to 24 hours, so ones' ad stays longer. Not as much stupidity and dishonesty and lying like before. The old way was PURE HELL, now that I think back on it.

Just. Pure. Goooodness.

jmintuck, Feb 21, 2013 IP
    Colleen likes this.
  2. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    The quality of the interactions does seem higher so far. However, I am currently less motivated to post here.

mmm555, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  3. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also enjoying the new forum. Pure platform for doing business online.

unna, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have gained 10 new contacts (followers) since the migration. Some I am doing a bit of business with. I would not have these new contacts if members were not now encouraged to contribute and make more posts. All contacted me because they now read the forums whereas they didn't before. Interaction vis a vis members has now greatly increased.
    One has become a friend and may soon be visiting as they are coming my way on a business trip.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  5. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, this system makes much more sense and is better for all of us who are serious about our businesses.

Super_Vendor, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  6. nmridul

nmridul Member

Best Answers:
    The contributions are good and most are intelligent discussions. But I still see some of the old members who were slightly shady active even now. I think they are still waiting for their likes and once everyone gets their 3 likes, you will see the quality again going down unless the moderators ban anyone who has been reported for scamming.

nmridul, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  7. Colleen

Colleen Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It's great to hear about a real experience with how the recent changes have effected the BST, and in such a positive way. Thanks for sharing!

Colleen, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  8. actnews

actnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see more valuable content and good comments even from new members .

actnews, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  9. jmintuck

jmintuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see a HELLUVA order for me now. NEVER had I gotten a big order before. OYE! I got my work cut out for me now my god.

jmintuck, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  10. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I just sent you a new order! :) I like your articles, and the price is unbeatable. You would probably get even more orders if you put your sales thread in your signature.

On topic: I think it's a nice improvement. Although it did take awhile for me to adjust to the new look.

Rebecca, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  11. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It definitely has something to do with those likes lol. I mean, once a forum gets somewhat stricter, the jokers end up leaving, and the "Real People" end up sticking around..

It's nowhere near from perfect, as I still have to report accounts, but I'd like to think it's a bit better :)

coloma21, Mar 1, 2013 IP