1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm Still Making Money With This Affiliate Program!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mike323, Feb 13, 2013.

Where are you guys? No one wants to sign up for this? You get a free template store!

This is an affiliate program that I have made over $200 in commissions with hardly any advertising. I occasionally advertise on forums but I don't think my sales are coming from that. My statcounter stats are showing my hits are coming from generic google searches. That means I am not doing any work (other than to put up the site) and I am making money. I am not very good at seo so just imagine what you can do if you are!

Here is what you get as an affiliate:

1. 30-40% COMMISSION ON ALL SALES
    2. 7% 2-TIER COMMISSION (sales made by affiliates recruited by you)
    3. INSTANT APPROVAL, START SELLING IN 5 MINUTE.
    4. GENERATE HTML CODE, COPY AND PAST IT IN YOUR PAGES.
    5. READY AFFILIATE TEMPLATES STORES. <-------- This is what I set up and it IS MAKING ME MONEY!
    6. GET PAID ONCE A MONTH WITH PAYPAL OR WIRE TRANSFER ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
    7. Our templates are as good as they get, this means customers will be highly attracted by the designs. In addition, we have fast and friendly customer support which also will increase your sales level.

One thing the above list does not mention is that after you make a sale you have no responsibility whatsoever. No emailing the customer. No troubleshooting or installing scripts. Everything is taken care of for you. You are just the seller. This is what I love about this affiliate program and why I wanted to share it with the good people of Digital Point forums. I'm telling you, just set this site up somewhere and give it a try. If you don't make money within a few months, then take it down but when I say I have made money from this program I mean it! I want you to make money too!

This is a screenshot I made when I withdrew my first $100 from the program:
    [​IMG]

I now have another $128 (up from $113) in my account I have yet to withdraw. Also keep in mind, since images can be faked, if I was going to photoshop the image I would have chosen a higher payout figure. But, as of now, without any seo or advertising except on some forums like DP, I have made a total of $228, not counting the Paypal fees. (You can withdraw directly to your bank account, if you want, and avoid the PP fees. $300 minimum for bank transfer, though.) That's without knowing anything about driving traffic. This is truly a "set it and forget it" site. I do nothing but collect the commissions. I can't imagine what someone would make who knew how to drive traffic.

P.S. If anyone has any problems signing up, let me know. I still have no sign ups under me and I'm not sure why since it's a proven program with lots of independent affiliates that I know of.

If you are currently making absolutely zero money through your online affiliate endeavors this is the affiliate program for you!

Please consider signing up here: http://www.easyflashhtmlsite.com/affiliate.php

mike323, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  2. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the information

Mr victor, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  3. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are the owner of this network?

tet1win, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  4. jorourke

jorourke Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this information this was helpful to this newbie :)

jorourke, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  5. sb4forum

sb4forum Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is very helpful information for me.

sb4forum, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  6. mike323

mike323 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

If you or anyone here signs up, please let me know. I don't have any sign ups so I'm not sure if the sign up form is working or not. It should be but I find it odd that I don't have any sign ups yet.

Thanks.

mike323, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  7. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

The last CAPTCHA number entry doesn't seem to work on the form

nihangshah, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  8. mike323

Best Answers:
    Oh man. no wonder! Thanks! You're a life saver!

Sorry, everyone. I will get on fixing this and post when it's repaired.

mike323, Feb 21, 2013 IP
    nihangshah likes this.
  9. mike323

Best Answers:
    Okay, The capcha problem has finally been corrected. Affiliates should have no trouble signing up now.

mike323, Feb 22, 2013 IP