1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Google Adwards Not Showing On Mobile/tablet?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by shivenderwebrex, Jan 23, 2013.

I have a client website cpcindia.in… client is actually advertising through google adwords, but concern is that if user search any of their keyword via Mobile/Tablet in never shows their website, even they have ON the other devices option in adwords settings. From somewhere I listen that is due to non-compatibility with mobile. But it is compatible according to me, because it is opening on mobile/tablets devices; if open it directly.

Please help to get solution…
    Thanks.

shivenderwebrex, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  2. CNlinkbuilder

CNlinkbuilder Member

Best Answers:
    You need to set the campaign to target mobile and tablets. You can find this within the campaign settings for the specific campaign if you have not done this already! They should be showing up no problem. And this wont be a worry soon because Google is going to integrate the two (mobile & desktop) so you will end up automatically advertising on both by default very soon.

CNlinkbuilder, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. thanapa

thanapa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you have to create a new campaign to target mobile and tablets, But throw into the mix managing separate mobile and tablet campaigns, and it can get even trickier. Mobile and tablet targeted campaigns can have different traffic and users. Better write new descrition with content numbers.

thanapa, Feb 21, 2013 IP
    Auxi likes this.