1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much is your Not Provided prevalence

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Andreas Andersen, Feb 20, 2013.

Hi, I am trying to get a status of the prevalence of Not Provided keyword in Google Analytics. The prevalence of one of my websites was 70%. What is the prevalence of your website.

If you would like to attend in this status of the Not Provided prevalence, please visit the page below and vote in the poll below the site. I would also be very happy if you would share this post or the site with your social networks, so as many people as possible can attend in this poll.

http://webmaster-land.com/not-provided-status-the-most-searched-word-in-google-analytics/

You check your Not Provided prevalence in the following way:

1. Open your Google Analytics Account
    2. Press Traffic sources -> Sources -> Search --> Overview.
    3. Choose the tab "Keyword".
    4. Check the number of not provided, divide it with the total number of keyword and multiply with 100.

Andreas Andersen, Feb 20, 2013 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I've used the keywords searched as a way to add more content to my site. Sometimes a visitor will show up on a keyword that I haven't written a lot about ---- "camping sites in xxxxxx" ---- where I might have one article written with just a sprinkle of that keyword, I will then add more content to better serve my audience. However, now that Google has emptied the query.... I cannot serve my visitors better by looking at my stats/search traffic results.

A popup/fill-in poll can prompt the visitor to give you more info.

With Google hiding things like this, I guess it's a way to keep people from gaming their other big G tool "adwords".. I dunno. Thanks for the "forumulation" ;)

Karen May Jones, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. lorraine02

lorraine02 Member

Best Answers:
    I have paid for google adwords for long time, and there are someting wrong and not-effective on adwords.

lorraine02, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  4. kokoloko

kokoloko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mine is 60%, I hate it but what can you do.

kokoloko, Mar 2, 2013 IP