1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. hforpay

hforpay Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's possible ( I haven't made that much off clickbank). You definitely need good leads, a good list.

hforpay, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  2. Charge

Charge Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure the top 1% of Clickbank earners make around that, but it takes time and money. It's not impossible to do, just create a plan and stick to it. Keep what's profitable and trash what doesn't work. Continue to scale up things that work and before long you will start making a decent amount per month.

Charge, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  3. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep working hard and you can get there. Took me 4 years to reach 10k+!

If your only doing it for money then it wont be easy... Do it because you enjoy it and you will have far more success.

Swerd, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  4. digiaads

digiaads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had $3000 in profits from Clickbank in a month from one of my campaigns in 2010. Nd I don't just rely on Clickbank for my earnings. I use different channels of affiliate marketing and also adsense.. This makes me $15,000/month in profits on average as my part time job..

This is because:
    I am doing this from 5 years now
    I have post graduation in Business Studies
    I am a certified Google adwords & Analytics individual and I have worked and working on some of massive AdWords accounts managing upto $1M in Google Adwords at my Job
    I am a certified digital marketing expert
    I can do CRO and analyze what works and what doesn't

digiaads, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  5. princekgn

princekgn Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the keys is having a good copy write for your landing page. The title got to be catchy or make them curious enough to opt in. From there it's all about numbers

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
    princekgn, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  6. bri777

bri777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OP, as far as what I know based on research, the people that can do that easily are the one's that have built an awesome targeted list for themselves.

bri777, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Crazy that this thread has reached 12 pages :)

Yes, it's more than possible, and in this thread alone I can see a few people posting that do more than that. The hard part is the consistency - screw a 10K month, try doing it every month for a year, then get to 20K for another two years, that's the hard part.

There is no magic one way formula guys, I've seen people do it with one hit lucky wonders where they ride a crest for half a year never to be able to repeat it again, and others that have built out products and sites/revenue funnels that not only sustain but grow with time vs die after the spike. It's not 'the secret is having a list' and it's not 'you must own a product' - it's simply 'you must understand business, and attack it from every angle you are good at'. Often times you won't end up doing what you thought you'd be doing when you finally hit a spike, "i'm good at x" < the 'x' tends to find YOU before you find IT. After enough trial and error you fall into what works for you and you scale, the rest is practice.

Keep being creative, controversial, different, unique, eccentric even - relentless, take this shit seriously not just a lil' part time article writing thingy or youtube fiverr spam run.

Anyone here that has made at least a handful of sales, you did something that many can't - and if you can do that, you can do wonders if you apply yourselves.

I'll leave you guys with something I have learned to live by over the last few years while I grew to being one of CB's #1 product owners (and at the time - I had nooooo clue what I was doing nor did I think I would ever reach this level but I did 'hope' and motor my ass off launching over 40 products and trying alllll kinds of stuff to make money - eliminating what didn't work and scaling what did - I found I was good at creating the offers and testing them extensively - and I knew it was a matter of time before I launched one that might stick and go big - and it did) ::

Live by:
    "The money is just a side effect from a very powerful daily routine".

I don't look at the money much because I'm taking advantage of the opportunity and falling in love with the process to keep building onto it with excitement. Many that hit big with products/methods/things they are not passionate about tend to make it a short run - if you actually love the PROCESS - the money is often limitless.

The questions you should ask yourselves are things like:

"How would I change as a human being making 1K a day for the next 5 years as my big spike".

"How would I treat my business if I suddenly exploded?"

"How would I create positive opportunities for growth and networking at that level?"

"10K/month strongly indicates I can get to 10K/day if I have gotten here from 0k/ever - right? What is my new goal/threshold, what do I want out of life now that it's been 3 years and I've banked a few hundred K after tax?"

"How will I feel once this BIG spike ends be it in a year or five years? Will I maximize this or will I take it easy because 'I made it' - I will ALWAYS grow now never slow down or shrink...?" < When you hit big, it's a funny feeling seeing it finally end - I've hit it big many times and when you have it - hold onto it with everything you got, and work THEN like you've never worked - it will NEVER be a 'forever' thing, it will only be a matter of time before it changes/morphs/ends/competitors come/the niche dies/whatever - by then you better hope you have maximized that opportunity so you have a pot of funds to play with now and repeat what you did.

These things may haunt you as you may not change but your surroundings will, your way of life will, and you may get what you wished for too quick, ultimately making you feel unfuckintouchable and soon after you take your first fall.

I'm rambling - I'll stop - but this comes from someone that started like many noobs here - in fact this forum IS where I started - and now I'm a premier vendor and have really changed my life around thanks to clickbank, it's an amazing feeling reflecting and looking around at all the disbelievers and skeptics vs those excited to change their future.

Please believe in yourselves, not anyone can do this but before you have the knowledge you have to have the passion, readiness, and 'whatever it takes' attitudes to be successful and almost be ready to die for it - it will never just land on your lap or find you because you wrote articles or outsourced a bunch of content to sprinkle the web with. Be super creative and relentless in your journey - out of passion for being progressive and championing your life/time not just money.

Good luck DP'ers.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    NCMedia, Feb 20, 2013 IP
    digiaads likes this.
  8. digiaads

digiaads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey NCMedia,

You have made really inspirational and motivating points in your post.. Everyone should learn to keep the spirit high and achieve long term and sustainable success from their knowledge and everyday learning.

Good Luck to everyone.
    Digiaads

digiaads, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  9. marcu

marcu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Right!The basic rule to do blogging and anything related to internet money,and in the life

marcu, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  10. mike4225

mike4225 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone! I'm new to CB and I have made $0 so far. I am completely new to this and have no idea what I am doing. If anyone would like to partner up and make a campaign together, please PM me. We can split the commission. I really want to start learning this but it is very confusing. Thank you

mike4225, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  11. satriapop

satriapop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think 7search is better than adword

satriapop, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  12. Nathan Malone

Nathan Malone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many people doing well over that figure every month. It actually isn't that difficult, especially if you are a product creator with affiliates promoting several products of your own, rather than being an affiliate marketer promoting other peoples products on CB.

Nathan Malone, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  13. arvalyne

arvalyne Peon

Best Answers:
    wow .. i just started in JAN 2013 . started got earnings from past month . FEb - march 2013 . now i only got $80 for 1 video only .. got to work more to get more sell .
    i'm started fall in love with clickbank

arvalyne, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  14. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    to earn that much you need huge traffic nowadays

Webcenter, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  15. biro

biro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes alot of people does , i hope we can do it

biro, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  16. biro

biro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    really you have 800$ in one month >> how ??

biro, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  17. taher 4l5h

taher 4l5h Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm new member here I've make between $1000 - 1500 monthly from cpa network
    If you 're interest contact me

taher 4l5h, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  18. guttin

guttin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Helo everyone,

If you want to know if people are making 10K$+ per month on Clickbank than yes. Hundreds, thousands are making that kind of money.

The thing that you have to know is YOU. How much do you want to make ? Why ? What are the life that you are looking for ? What do you want in 3 months, 1 year ?

It's not that hard to make it. You have to set goals. How much do you want, when do you want it and why. Believe it. You can make that kind of money !

After that, just start your journey. Find a good mentor, a coach. Have a plan, a system either you'r an affiliate or a vendor and stick to it.

guttin, May 1, 2013 IP
  19. TheLadyBug

TheLadyBug Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with NCMedia and the others above.

It is possible to make money on clickbank, I've been doing it since 2002 but the thing is it ain't as easy these days.

In the past you could just put up a website and it would rank top 10 in manys earch engines, then google came and you could easily rank top 5 with a simple website.

But for the past few years it's been very hard especially after the recent google updates it has almost become impossible to get targetted traffic.

Me and many others would be making HUGE money if it wasn't for #!#!!#!# google :)

So as someone mentioned above, you need targetted traffic, go build blogs, figure out how to get targetted traffic then you'll make money with clickbank easily.

No traffic = No Cliclbank Moneys

Don't give up, keep at it. Treat this like a busines, plan your action steps and work at it.
    IF and WHEN you make the moneys don't waste it, invest wisely!

TheLadyBug, May 4, 2013 IP
  20. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Those numbers sound impressive to me (the ones most people on here are making). I'm making zero dollars on ClickBank. :eek: I hope to keep making efforts, and eventually make money through affiliate marketing. I guess for me, I don't know how to promote an offer, and get people to actually find my site which promotes the affiliate sales page. I hear article marketing, etc. but it seems just generally complicated and difficult. Easy to make a site, hard to get it ranked. Probably no chance or not worth it ranking for some Click Bank product, that could take forever or not even be possible. And on WF, people tell me that you those vistors don't even convert, natural SEO driven traffic--so I guess I don't know what to do!

10,000 a month?! That would be amazing. Obviously. :p

01123581321345589144, May 5, 2013 IP