1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Really like what you have done with the place

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by shteca, Feb 20, 2013.

?

Do you like the new layout of Digital Point

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Indifferent

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
    I must say Digital Point, I love what you have done with the site! It really is amazing...
    I love the new established members idea, and the new layout is so much better.

The meme's for advertising are also so much better than that annoying pop up!!! So much better to have a dedicated area for advertising.

shteca, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  2. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    It is really awesome. Best part of new design is instant notification. Before this you have to checked by going one to one thread, now its very easy.:cool:

scholarsjunction, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. jmintuck

jmintuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, I didn't think of instant notification. I really DO love that feature, because, then I know I can get on with business in a heartbeat if it is to do with a current service, my article writing. I can get on with it and don't have to anxiously keep checking my inbox 20 times a minute until I was mad.

Also the likes model seems to douse out the scammers and spammers. When I first came back to the boards, I didn't initially like the new format as I "grew up" on iTraders. I had to get an extra like on the account to get enabled to BST forum again. Fortunately, that was quickly fixed and I stayed that prescribed hour and watched my privileges actually be born!

jmintuck, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. merlinseo

merlinseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I came back here after sometime, During my earlier visit there was old layout and for past couple of days since I am back and trying to get acquainted with new layout. All I can its cool and awesome design, look, feel and user experience. I like it very much and only thing I miss is the itrader's feedback which could have been left untouched and new system could have been implemented on top of it without touching or removing old feedbacks

Any Shawn and DP team , A very good move and interface, DP always gets upgraded which is beauty, Keep it up

merlinseo, Feb 20, 2013 IP
    Sun_Rise likes this.
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    We did... both systems ran concurrently for almost 2 1/2 years so people could build feedback in the new system (see this thread).

digitalpoint, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  6. Sun_Rise

Sun_Rise Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, the new design looks good.
    I think, the appearance and the new rules have good benefits in order to reduce a bad thing.
    but it is unfortunate that iTrader feedback I've disappeared.

Sun_Rise, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  7. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, the instant notification is my favorite.

And to the OP.... nice job trying to kiss ass to get your 3 likes.

Super_Vendor, Feb 22, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Ha*ha!:rolleyes: Well that's certainly one way to put it! But in all fairness to the OP, I do believe that many of us have one eye on content when we post, but also have the other eye on increasing our like stats.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  9. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree and think that's very true. People post helpful articles and such, of course to help others out (that's the point of a forum), but like you said they also have one eye on increasing their stats. :)

Super_Vendor, Feb 22, 2013 IP