1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Epom Ad Server Official Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by matt_matt, Dec 5, 2012.

1. special3220

special3220 Member

Best Answers:
    1st day: It gave 18m impressions. Support guy said I made a mistake while creating ads so they fixed it. No $$$ for the first day.

2nd Day: $98 but it was changed to 0 within few hours. Asked the support guy and he said he has forwarded this issue to sales and they will contact me but no one did.

3rd Day: $15 with a ecpm of 0.2

Now. From us ips only one single ad was showing. I asked them many times and they coldnt give me any real answer and kept saying this is not possible when I myself checked several times from my RDP.

From my country ip stupid ads were showing and I sent them several mails asking why these ads are being shown and they said its not epom ads. I had no other ads or codes from other network in my site so dont know how this was possible.

All in all it didnt work out for me. There were several issues and the most alarming one was that change of stats from their side.

special3220, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  2. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you solved the issue eventually? I'm not sure that the change of stats was just the mere accident, it never happened to me

tom.jeraldino, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  3. andyad

andyad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a problem with statistics 2 times.
    Their support is bad. I tried to contact them but no answer.
    My eCPM from> $ 1 dropped to $ 0.04. LOL

andyad, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  4. special3220

special3220 Member

Best Answers:

As I said the issue was solved eventually but the eCPM I was getting after that was really bad. And they never explained why my 2nd day Stat (revenue) was changed so it is really difficult to trust them after this.

special3220, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  5. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    It was a little tech issue, stats are okay now.

Install, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  6. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear that the frustrated users have had their issues figured out

tom.jeraldino, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  7. special3220

special3220 Member

Best Answers:
    What about the lack of ads for US viewers? I personally checked several times and sawa single banner showing all the time. Asked them several times in email and also in skype and they acted like this issue wasnt existing and I was giving them wrong inofrmation!

special3220, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  8. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Search "Epom" in digitalpoint forum. you can see "install" and "tom.jeraldino" replied in every single thread. they work for epom

oo9ncom, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  9. special3220

special3220 Member

Best Answers:
    yeah thats quite obvious

special3220, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  10. monkeyclap

monkeyclap Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't want to blow it but I figured that as well... as far as I can see Epom is purely CPA based and they just back it out to an eCPM. That's why some people are seeing 100k+ imp and zero earnings.

monkeyclap, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  11. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    and here we go again...))) may be i shouldn't answer this comment, but you've mentioned the code-word Epom, so I must))))))))))))))))))))) lol, i've seen your comments in different threads, man,too, but soemhow i've got enough decency to keep my paranoia to myself) Anyway, i'm not here either to offend or to justify any of my words. I'm not saying nonsense, that's for sure))

tom.jeraldino, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  12. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:
    ok now, wait for "Install" login and reply

oo9ncom, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  13. special3220

special3220 Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I dont care whether they work for Epom or not only thing I care about whether they are saying correct things or are just trying to bullshit their way to get more publisher. From my experiences with epom I can say their eCPM is better than many publishers here whom I gave try. But they had several issues which caused me to switch back to my original network. Otherwise I would have tried them for a longer time to see whether the rate I was getting was going to improve or not.

special3220, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  14. abub

abub Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried them for 7 days and this is what I got

sdf.jpg

abub, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  15. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Those issues happen to every people. If you look closely to the other threads, you will notice you aint the first one having the issues. Everytime someone complaint about it. Either tom or install will come out saying "I am having no issue" blah blah blah.

To me, it is important because publisher having problem with their network but they don't reply or fix the problem but call out two guards and spamming the threads to cover their mistakes. Do you trust this kind of network? Even you can have $1 ecpm but next day stats having problem so your earning not count? What is the point of using it?

Personally, I have asked both of them to provide me the traffic stats to prove they are not working for epom (thats what they say). Obviously they cant provide me anything. All they can show a single screenshot of "their" epom account balance.

oo9ncom, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  16. tom.jeraldino

Best Answers:
    What the heck? As far as I remember, I've submitted the screenshots my stats and earnings for more, than once))) really, man, it's somewhat the rigmarole)

as for the occurying tech issues with some users, well, it's always one's own decision to make, whether to work with the ad network or not. If I didn't have the problems, do you think I should lie just to conform to users, who have complaints? Or should I express my concern that those are working for the rival party? Come on, it sounds absurd, and honestly, I've already gotten tired of such comments towards my persona here. Keep your mood swings to yourself, please))

So, would you like me to post my stats from the previous week, for instance? )) waiting for your reply)

tom.jeraldino, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  17. Vanper

Vanper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Epom market can't use default ?
    It's no ads for some countries.

Vanper, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  18. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

Yes please do. Alexa ranking, Your stats, Countries, Epom Stats, google links, pagerank, source of traffic, Japanese traffic right?

You don't have to submit your domain. cover it up.

For other users:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/just-a-bad-review-about-epom-ads-network.2589003/

oo9ncom, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  19. Adstep

Adstep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Gosh, this is total disaster. Looking at your posts here, I'm assuming you have some blog about kittens and having "issues" with monetizing it. Epom is not the best, but one of the great networks to have some bucks for filesharing sites. And one more thing... Just check their site and their partners, and we'll talk about "trustable" networks.

Adstep, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  20. Adstep

Adstep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And what is wrong? You have 2$ for 2k imps.

Adstep, Feb 20, 2013 IP