1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get More Traffic To Your Meme/funny Image Websites! (software)

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by FPForum, Jan 28, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. rodvan

rodvan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great!
    Thank you so much, I have find the first visitors to the site, direct traffic with watermark domain.

rodvan, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to thank everyone for their interest in the software. A new version has just been released and there are a few big changes..
    1) The third list is not completed yet - but should be finished soon.
    2) The current two submission lists have been cleaned up a little and i've added more sites to each of those.
    3) The software now includes automatic updates for life! Every time the program is loaded it will automatically check for updates and prompt you when a new update is available. Now everyone will get access to the latest lists, new lists that are added..etc.

Get your copy today and start seeing more traffic from other relevant funny image/meme related websites! :)

FPForum, Feb 17, 2013 IP
    SKULL likes this.
  3. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Thanks for the update , going to redownload it now and check it out.

SKULL, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  4. akshaykalia

akshaykalia Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I would like to know bit more about the software from the people who bought it, before I buy.
    Any good/visible results in traffic.
    Any reviews would be appreciated.

Thanks

akshaykalia, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  5. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey akshaykalia - I hope one of the buyers will come in soon and share their experience with you.

On another note, version 1.2 has been officially released and contains a third list of submission sites. There are now over 400 other funny image/meme related websites in this software for you to submit your pages into. Along with that, you can visit the website (in my sig) and watch a short video of how easy this software is to use!

FPForum, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  6. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Here is my review.

The software saves hours of work submiting to other images sites one by one.
    As the video on Funny Submission Software website the software is very easy to do even a 2 year old can do it.
    I mostly submit about 2-3 images a day with the software each list taking about 5 mins each.

For the price this software is great for extra backlinks and to help get your website ranked higher.
    Traffic i am getting a little traffic from the websites the images are submited to but not 100's or 1000's of traffic , maybe im not submiting enough or maybe some or most of the sites im submiting to are new sites too.

I can say for the price and the extra mile the guy gos to , to help you this is a steal at the price and since i brought it a few weeks ago there has been 2 updates to it , hence all the backlinks that i will be getting to help my website out and the extra traffic.

SKULL, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  7. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your review SKULL!

A new version was just released tonight. All three lists have been cleaned up with a few old non-working sites removed and some new sites added. If you haven't already got your copy then claim it today!!

FPForum, Mar 13, 2013 IP