1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Do You Think Of Lance Armstrong Now?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by mate_seo73, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Robertnamodin

Robertnamodin Peon

Best Answers:
    It still takes some serious dedication and training to do what he did and imo drug abuse is much more wide spread than we would like to admit

Robertnamodin, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  2. Irop Paze

Irop Paze Active Member

Best Answers:
    It takes a certain type of person to cheat and to me $10 and $100,000,000 make it no different in regards to acceptance, I still wouldn't do it. The difference is how high you climb as a cheater and how far you have to fall. Lance fell pretty far to the point where a lot of people forgot that he beat cancer. The reason it's all the same to me is that I'm sure Lance thought that when he started a little would do no harm.

Irop Paze, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  3. W1ck3dS1ck

W1ck3dS1ck Member

Best Answers:
    I really can't blame the guy. He did cheat the whole world, but when everyone are using drugs to enhance their what else is left for you ? It is not that great of a secret that even during the Olympics some countries and teams have used drugs, but were never caucht.

W1ck3dS1ck, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  4. Irop Paze

Irop Paze Active Member

Best Answers:
    So since they took his wins, does the #2 guy get to say he won?

Irop Paze, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  5. Steven Caller

Steven Caller Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope he loses every penny he's ever made from the sport and his dirty cheating ways

Steven Caller, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  6. Steven Caller

Steven Caller Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope he loses every penny he's ever made from the sport and his dirty cheating ways

Steven Caller, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  7. Lucia Diamonda

Lucia Diamonda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everybody did drugs..I mean everybody that wanted to achieve something....those who did not were the last ones on that race....and If anyone did not take drugs, Lance would be still the first one. Admit it or not this is true and the sport is also about doping. And if somebody did a deep research of sport...sport would have to be canceled or doping allowed

Lucia Diamonda, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  8. edu23more23

edu23more23 Member

Best Answers:
    extremely disappointing. I think the awards for the France tours should be giving to the second places instead of simply taking them away from Amstrong and leave those competition in blank with no winner

edu23more23, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  9. Irop Paze

Irop Paze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is that the plan? I disagree with that, they should crown the second place people as the new winners and leave the "mark" of seeing lesson in the history books.

Irop Paze, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  10. Royalbluestuey

Royalbluestuey Member

Best Answers:
    Agree totally, his defence is that "everyone was doing it" but he destroyed anyone who spoke out against him and bullied other people into doping. He will be sued for everything he owns soon because of his perjury...he will declare himself bankrupt during 2013 definitely.

Royalbluestuey, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  11. Raiko

Raiko Member

Best Answers:
    They can't give the award to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. place winners because they were all doping as well. Ullrich, Kloden, Vino, Leipheimer, Basso, Menchov, Valverde. All the top riders have been implicated at one time or another. So, that is why they specified no winner in those races. I watched all those Tours but don't feel cheated because it was fairly well known at the time that most of them were doping. Most of the people that are upset now either don't really follow the sport or are long time Armstrong haters which is understandable since he was never a nice guy. As long as the field is somewhat even I don't care one way or another. Landis's win was a bit much though. His winning stage was so off the charts that it was almost embarrassing. He was doping and rubbing it in our faces at the same time.

Raiko, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  12. Irop Paze

Irop Paze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good point. I'm not a cycling fan and the only reason it is on my radar is because of Lance.

Irop Paze, Feb 20, 2013 IP