1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So We're Getting Nearer To The Nba Trade Deadline...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Black Fire, Feb 6, 2013.

So the NBA trade deadline is Thursday February 21st. Do you guys think any major trades will be made? Personally, I'm a Celtics fan, and I'm hoping that they can pick up a big man, specifically an interior defender & re-bounder. I've heard talks of Dwight Howard wanting to be traded, but that's just speculation.

Black Fire, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  2. Raiko

Raiko Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what the Celtics are doing. The rumor was they were going to trade Rondo for Howard. Then they were shopping Garnett. Sure, Howard is younger but seems to have some work ethic issues. I mean if Steve Nash complains about your work ethic then something is probably wrong. On the other hand you certainly can't question Garnett's work ethic even though he is getting up there in years.

I also heard a Josh Smith for Paul Pierce rumor. You'd think the Celtics would let Pierce end his career in Boston but I guess things don't work that way anymore.

I think it's strange they would get rid of their best young player in Rondo. Sure, he's injured but he'll recover. He's a little bit of a liability offensively but they did win a ring with him running the show.

Raiko, Feb 19, 2013 IP