1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Live Chat-browser Widget For Your Site - Idea For Product

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by wsieroci, Feb 19, 2013.

Hi, my name is Wiktor, I am programmer and founder of gochat.in (site which lets people chat in one-sided anonymous chat). Now I am wondering about creating my new product - widget for online stores to let store owners chat in real-time with visitors of their sites who are online in given moment on their site. There are many companies like userlike.com which offer such widget to install (example of such widget here - https://positionly.com/). However, I thought to create widget which not only let you chat with your visitor, but also let you to present and browse your site/online store with your visitor in real-time - this means that you see what your visitor is seeing right now on your site and you are able to mark, select and click on any element on your site and these actions take place on your and your visitor page in the same moment. Thanks to this mechanism store owners would easier and faster get to the point with theirs visitors - it could be selling or just providing information. But these are just my thoughts, that is why I would like to find out what real store owners think about it. What do you think about this idea?

I created also simple survey here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T4yKoyO2Zy5Lu4yG9zPEcDN0aRzTksKw3_i-QgzoQGk/viewform), I would be grateful if anyone of you would take a moment to answer a few simple questions about this idea.

wsieroci, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  2. Laurens xtra

Laurens xtra Member

Best Answers:
    I think it a good idea; there is a software doing something similar (craftysyntax.com) . Maybe you should look at that . My advice is, consider making an extension. I use magento and would love to see something like that.

Laurens xtra, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  3. WatchMUFC

WatchMUFC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this is a great idea. You will have to market it very well though. The more scripts you can integrate it into the better it will be. As the guy above me said.

Would be something I would be looking to use myself.

I have done your survey there to give you a better insight and wish you luck in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    WatchMUFC, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  4. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    the site looks nice though

shalwan, Feb 23, 2013 IP