1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 7 Quality Brandable / Keyword Domains Accepting All Offers! BIN's Available

Discussion in 'Domains' started by alextalaat, Jan 16, 2013.

I'm looking to sell the following quality domain names. All are either rich in keywords or extremely brandable. I have BIN's in mind but am accepting any and all offers. I need to unload a bit of my collection.

BroFashion.com - BIN:200 - "Bro" is a lifestyle that attracts the college frat audience. See http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bro #2. Easily could be used as a fashion/lifestyle blog. Currently has a blog / amazon affiliate site set-up which I will include in the price. Currently has minimal traffic.

CoolStoryGuy.com - BIN:80 - Very brandable domain, could be great for a Textsfromlastnight copy. Derived from the Cool Story Bro trend currently taking off.

debGames.com - BIN:30 - Very brandable domain, .deb is the file extension used in jailbroken iPhone and iPad devices and games are often available for free.

GradeAHosts.com - BIN:40 - Great keywords, perfect for a hosting affiliate review website.

HDKindle.net - BIN:80 - Very brandable domain, short with good keywords. Perfect for a Kindle Fire HD affiliate site / blog.

iOSmods.com - BIN:100 - Very brandable domain! iOS is the operating system for apple products and the modding / hacking community is very strong at the moment especially with the jailbreak of iOS6 on the horizon. Great for a tech blog!

StylusBuy.com - BIN:100 - Perfect keywords for a stylus shopping website, stylus's have become SUPER popular with the tablet market continuing to blow up there is a great market for people looking to buy stylus's. Perfect for an Amazon affiliate site etc.

Again.. I am accepting ALL offers for ANY domain. Please PM or email at astalaat {at} comcast {dot} net if you are interested. I need to let these go quick!:cool:

alextalaat, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. alextalaat

alextalaat Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lowering ALL Bin's by $15

Need quick sales here!

alextalaat, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  3. alextalaat