1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Download Website From Behind Login/password

Discussion in 'Services' started by inet, Feb 10, 2013.

I am interested in a local version of the website www (dot) vend*hq (dot) com.
    You can try the site for 30 days for free and access using username/password.

The system that is available behind the login/user I would like this available to explore on a local drive. I understand that aspects of it will only work via a database, but I still want to replicate as much as I can for the local drive.

I will pay via PayPal only and would like to know what can be provided in the download upon knowing this we can discuss the costs.

inet, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  2. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    I think I have failed to explain this properly. You have to sign up to the website for a 30 day free trial and will be given access to a sub-domain url accessible through a login/password.

The backend UI that is show on this sub-domain is what I need downloading and not the frontend of the website.

thanks

inet, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  3. HostingProvider

HostingProvider Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    If you already know you won't get the website to work at all without additional coding, or are willing to hire me (or someone else) to do that, let me know. I can do both things for you - give you a "screenshot" of the site (the download you want) and code a backend for you.

In the download there will be a copy of the site at the time it was copied. Basically nothing will work (except JavaScript code). Just like a photo.

HostingProvider, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  4. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Would like a little more explanation.
    Are you saying you can have a basic working version? One that will interlink the features and pages together?
    If so, would be interested in cost. Otherwise, how much for just the screengrabs, spotlight would prefer html version as the intent is to clone.

inet, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  5. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Need to perform a test but usually I can donwnload the site and converting it into a html version with almost complete functionality.

monfis, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  6. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Let me know and the costs

inet, Feb 23, 2013 IP